Trouble

( A couple hours later)
" Yeah..and what else do you like about me?" I asked twirling my hair around me finger and biting my lip.
    " Your amazing body." Kian smirked and starting kissing me. And laid on top of me on my bed.
" kian..."
" What?" He continued kissing my neck and removed my shirt.
I ran my hands in his hair and  sighed pleased.
He removed his shirt and it started to pull off my shorts.
And then the door opened.
" Hey honey i just came home to-" my mom cut off in mid sentence and a shocked  look crossed over face.
" GET DRESSED AND COME DOWNSTAIRS INSTANTLY!! BOTH OF YOU!"  My mom yelled and slammed the door.
Kian got off me and i started crying. Really hard. I knew my mom thought of me as a "perfect child that saves her virginity for marriage" and this isn't going to go well.
I got dressed and walked downstairs with kian.
__________________________
" Sit down." My mom said crisply.
Me and kian sat down.
" You." She said pointing at kian.
" You WILL NOT take my daughters virginity at seventeen years old! She is way to young and I'm just glad i caught you guys before it got any worse."
Kian gave me a worried look.
" Mom, we already had sex. And i can make my own decisions." I looked at her and saw a flash of anger fall across her face.
"I MAKE THE RULES AROUND HERE BAILY NOT YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHORE NOW!"
She screamed.
" Hey look dont call her that." Kian had a tone of angriness in his voice.
" And you, kian are to never EVER see her again. Get out of my house now."
Kian looked at me with panic in his eyes and left.
" YOU DONT CONTROL ME MOM!! IN FACT YOUR NEVER HOME!! SORRY IM NOT YOUR PERFECT DAUGHTER BUT YOUR NOT THE PERFECT MOM EITHER!! I HATE YOU!"
Slap.
I opened my mouth in shock. My mom never ever laid hands on me.
" Honey I'm sorry you know i didn't mean it i just-"
I got up and left the table with tears streaming down my face.
" HONEY COME BACK!" My mom shouted.
" FUCK YOU!! YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT!" I dont care how much trouble i got into for yelling that.
I ran into my room and locked the door and packed a bag. I opened my window and threw my bag onto the ground and started climbing down the big tree outside my window. She couldn't make me stay away from kian no matter how many times she hit me.