Breakfast ( i spelt that wrong i think)

I woke up the next morning with kian at my side still and a better feeling stomach.  I looked at my alarm clock.
7:48 am.
My mom walked into my room and saw kian with me. She smiled and silently clapped. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
" Im leaving for work now your going to have to make your own breakfast ok?"
My mom whispered.
I nodded and she left. I slowly unraveled Kians arm from me and got up to take a shower. I changed into a white t-shirt that was designed to look cut off right before my belly button that said in black small letters: I'm perfectly imperfect.  And i was wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans.
I put my hair in two french braids with little blue bows at the bottom.
I put on some foundation, eyeliner, and flicked some wings on my eyelids and some mascara. I finished off my makeup with a dark red lipstick. I walked out of my bathroom to see kian was gone and I smelt pancakes. I threw my clothes in my hamper and ran downstairs into the kitchen and kian was making me pancakes. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast food. I wonder  how he knew.
"  Morning babe." I kissed him on his neck leaving behind a lipstick stain.
I giggled and wiped it off with my thumb.
" Morning." He handed me a plate with two small pancakes on it and i sat down.
I put maple syrup on mine and kian sat down next to me.
" Your feeling better i see." He took a sip of coffee.
" Yah." I smiled
" Wanna go to the carnival?" He asked
I squealed.
" I love the carnival! Yesss!" I gave him a hug and put my plate in the sink.
" Okay how about we go in like two hours. Its 10:00 now." 
I nodded my head and danced around the room like a two year old. But so much could happen at the carnival...