Sick day

I woke up at around 11:00 am and suddenly felt a twisted feeling in my stomach. I jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom just  in time. I threw up, flushed the toilet and sat on the bathroom floor catching my breath. I felt weak and i was really hot. I grabbed the thermometer and took my temperature. Yup i had a fever.
-----------------
I was napping, well attempting too but it was hard because the pain in my stomach was really bothering me.
My mom had left for work and had set some tea on my nightstand, said it would help but I couldn't hold anything down.
" Ding ding."
My phone went off. Kian was calling.

Me: Hi
Kian: hi babe want to go swimming?
Me: I cant im sick
Kian: Boo you whore!
He laughed and so didn't i.  ( mean girls reference)
Kian: im coming over
Me: No I don't want you getting sick to.
Kian: I don't care if i get sick, i want to be with you.
------------------
Kian walked into my room and gave me a pout. He sat on my bed and kissed me on the cheek.
" Awe. You look horrible" he said
" Gee thanks, makes me feel so pretty." I mumbled
" Your always pretty. Wait no you indescribably gorgeous." He smiled at me and I blushed.
This is why i loved him.
" Well I'm cold lets cuddle."  He started crawling into bed with me.
" Kii stop your going to get sick."
" I don't give a fuck i want to be as close as i can to you." He pulled me close and i closed my eyes.
---------------------
" Its going to be okay. Breath. There you go. Just relax."
I had just got sick again and was crying. My stomach really really hurt. But kian was holding my hair and rubbing my back.
" You all set or are you going to get sick again?" He asked concerned.
" im good." I croaked
I tried to stand up but my body was so weak i fell back onto my knees.
" Be careful. Here let me help you."
He picked me up and laid me down on my bed.
" Bai." ( pronounced bae its Baily's nickname)
" Bai i think you should see a doctor."

" No im fine." I closed my eyes and tried to rest.
" Well if you say so." Kian had a tone of nervousness in his voice.
He crawled back in next to me and we both fell asleep.