Morning

The next morning i woke up to the sound of kians soft snores. I turned my body so i was facing his sleeping face and kissed his forehead.
" Kii." I whispered.
" Kii baby." I shook him gently. He was sound asleep.
I reached for my cell phone at my nightstand and checked my messages. Mom has texted me.
Hi sweetie. I have left for my new home! Im hope you have a wonderful day and i love you so much! Please behave yourself! Call me later!
I quickly responded with an I love you so much mom and got up from bed to take a shower. I picked out my outfit first though. A maroon pair of skinny jeans and a black crop top.
After i hopped out if the shower i blow dried and straightened my hair and applied my makeup, which consisted of foundation, mascara, liquid and regular eyeliner and a dark maroon lipstick to match my pants.
I stepped out of the bathroom and glanced at my bed to see kian still fast asleep. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help a smile from forming across my lips.
I pulled out my phone, opened snapchat and took a quick picture, Not realizing my ringer was off it made a loud camera lens noise.
Kian opened his eyes and strethched out on the bed.
" Goodmorning princess." Kian squinted at me and smiled.
" Good morning." I giggled.
I walked over to the bed and pulled at his arms.
" Get up! Kiiiaaaaannnn!" I groaned amd pulled harder. My hand slipped and I suddenly let go of him falling to the floor laughing.
" Hey! Are you alright bai?" Kian scrambled out of bed and helped me up.
" Haha, yeah." I laughed.
Kian nodde and grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower.
I sat at my desk on my laptop tweeting and following some people. Im pretty proud of my Twitter account. I have 35k followers.
I plugged in my headphones and cranked up the volume when my favorite song " Migraine" by Twenty One Pilots came on.
CRASH!!
I jumped put my chair and pulled out my headphones.
It couldn't have been kian, he was in the shower. What the hell was that?!
----------------------------------------------
Hello!! I miss updating for you guys and i miss talking to y'all. Please comment how you babes are and vote!! Hope you enjoy. I have many more surprises down the road❤️