Only six?

" What?" I spoke softly.
My mom sighed and managed a watery smile.
" Im not good here. I can't focus, i cant be a good mother and i...i just cant stay here."
Kian looked down at his coffee as if he was ashamed.
" Mom!" I said desperately
" Baily!! I already bought the house! Its only an hour away! You can come visit anytime you want! You are a responsible young lady who im very proud of! And i know you can take care of yourself." She patted my hand and looked at kian with trust and confidence.
" And you, will take care of her."
Kian nodded. " Yes ma'am."
My mom got up and wiped her eyes and breathed deeply.
" Ok. Im going to be gone by morning, so please dont be surprised when im not here. I will call you ok? Goodnight honey." She gave me and hug and a kiss on the side of my hear and kian a hug and walked upstairs.
" What does she mean shes going to bed now? Its only 6:00?" Kian asked.
" To pack." I mumbled and gave kian a long hug and kissed his cheek.
" Lets get your stuff in my room ok?" I smiled and went to grab one of his suitcases but he shook his head and grabbed it and the rest of his stuff. I walked up the stairs to lead the way and shut the door to my bedroom once we were both inside.
" Bai, im sorry." Kian set his stuff on the floor next to my bed and gave me another hug.
" No! Its ok. Its something me and my mom both need." I said into his shoulder as i hugged him back.
I pulled away and kissed him and ran a hand through my hair.
" Im tired babe." I said and sat down on my bed. 
" Its only six!" Kian sat next to me and  poked my side.
I giggled.
" It's only six huh?"