Stressed

" What? We used protection every time how..."
" I was raped. The night we went to the club i was raped."
" Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered.
" I didn't know i was pregnant until today and i was scared i didn't-"

" None of this would have happened if you weren't drunk!! If you didn't wear that slutty outfit!" He angrily got up. Then stopped realizing what he had said.
" Im sorry bai we'll get through this. Okay? Please just i need some time to think." He gave me a quick hug and i heard him leave the house.
I threw my life away. No way i can get back to the way things were before. If kian leaves me i dont know what im going to do.
I got up and walked towards the window and looked out there for what seemed like forever.
" Baily?"
I turned around and ricky was standing in the doorway with a concerned look on his face.
" Are you ok?"
" No, im not." I shook my head and tears streamed down my face once again and i ran over to him and cried into his arms.
----------------------------------------------
" WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER OUT DRINKING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I heard Ricky  roar.
" i dont know. I wanted her to be happy."
" IS SHE HAPPY NOW? HUH?"
Silence.
" WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?"
" I was scared ricky."
" SCARED? THATS YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSE?"
I couldn't take it anymore. They have bern fighting for almost ten minutes.
" JUST STOP! STOP!" I ran into the room with tears in my eyes.
They both stopped fighting and looked at me.
" You guys are stressing me out way more then i need, then this baby needs. Its okay. Just please ,please stop fighting."
Kian walked over and gave me a long kiss.
" Im sorry babe. I will never leave you."
I smiled and sat down on the couch to catch my breath.
" Yah sorry baily for sticking up for you."  Ricky walked out of the room.
What am I going to do?