13

All of them finished their foods swiftly and jumped off their seats and followed the servers. Boys will just be boys.

Edvard was visibly happy with the trip, the girls were, of course, bored. I don't mind with weaponry trips, I have a liking on weapons, but I have that as a secret hobby; firing, archery, fencing, and martial arts.

They all know that I like reading fiction novels, listening to classical or instrumental music, watching plays or television drama, writing stories and cooking. Of course, that is the hobbies I usually do when I have time. But the other hobbies were a rarity since I need to act more ladylike.

I went to the Quadrangle with Cindy and Vianne. I told the head butler to prepare an archery range for the three of us.

The range was done and I'm now preparing myself to shoot the first arrow. Cindy and Vianne knows little in archery but Vianne takes interests on it. I take the first shot and hits near the center. The watchers clapped and I went back to my seat. Vianne shot next and hit the outer circle.

Cindy had trouble with her bow. I stood up and showed her the proper way. She tried it but missed the target. I smiled at her saying that it was fine, that he could try again.

It took an hour when the boys went here in the upper ward. They were watching me shoot and got distracted. But the watchers clapped and congratulated me. I looked at the target and saw the arrow was in the middle of it. I just dropped my bow and went to them.

"How was the weaponry?" I asked.

"I didn't know that you are good in archery." Erik said.

I rolled my eyes. "Do I need to explain?"

"The weaponry was nothing less than awesome. You have kept the old weapons. I wanted to check on the others but I might blow the castle down." Eddie said.

That made me crack into laughter. His enthusiasm in weapons was a novelty. "Well, everything is taken cared of always. I'm glad you didn't test the weapons or it would be another round of my Grandmother's preaches."

"Would it?" He chuckled. He was like a little brother to me. His sister, Vianne was the same as my age so it must be natural that I would be fond of him but I have no idea how should it feel to have a brother, older or younger.

I approached the head butler. "We must be leaving now. Thank you for attending our needs in such short notice."

"It is only a part of our jobs, Princess. We love working for you." He smiled.

I returned his smile and turned to the group. "We should be leaving. If we leave later, the staff would be worried."

They all nodded an started preparing themselves. When the cars were ready, we slid in the cars and left.

Until now, the voice of James telling me about the woman he was in love with was restless in my head.

~^*^~

Deciding the colour of my dress for the engagement party was, for me, tiresome. Whenever there was an event, the designers are sent here, taking all the necessary likings for the dress they would make. They would make me stand for a while and measure the parts needed. The shoemaker was here also, he, I don't really know if he or she, would make me a hand-made pair according on what my dress looks like.

I don't know the designers name but I think I heard it somewhere before. Or maybe I was listening to another's name. One girl was checking her fabric board and gave it to me. She told me to choose on what fabric should I wear.