Chapter 2

When i woke up the next morning Alex was still sleep. I got up and took a shower. When i got in the shower i noticed a line of hickies going down my neck and all over my stomach. When i got through with my hygiene and hair, and i used foundation to cover up the hickies. i cooked some breakfast. It was early, around 7, and Arlex wasn't awake yet so i put his food in the microwave and went over Mrs. Sally's house. Avery and Aliyah were already up. I brought them home, Avery on my back and I was carrying Liyah, my 2 little monkeys. I told them to go find what they wanted to wear. By then Alex was woke, he took a shower and got dressed.

"Look at you, what you dressy for?" he said. "I ain't dressy, but you looking spiffy yourself" i said. I had on pink toms, black shorts, and a pink and black polka dotted shirt that tied in the back. He had on some red Chucks , black 501s , and a red Truk fit shirt . Avery and Aliyah were back now, they had picked out their outfits. Avery had some denim pants and a yellow v neck, my baby bro had swag appeal! Aliyah loves being colorful, she had some pink pants and a neon green shirt with pink designs on it. She looked so cute but that hair! I put it in a bun and put some moisturizer in both of their hair. They went into the living room and watched tv. Me and Alex had so much going on yesterday i wasn't even thinking about my phone. I got it out my bag. I had 7 missed calls and 4 texts, all from Keira and Akaia.

Akaia's text said : "KAELYNNNNNN" the other one said "since you can't text back let me know how alex dick was !"

Keira's text said "so, what you and Alex doing?" & "yall better not be being nasty"

I text Kaia back first and said "it was better than last time" and Kei "honey, when i take the twins by my auntie house imma come by yo house" she text back and said "Imma take a shower and come by yo house, my moms off today and she be aggin" . Akaia text me and said "YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING! IMA COME OVER YO HOUSE"

Alex was in the kitchen, he had finished his food and told me to come in my room with him. When we got in the room he grabbed me around my waist. "Can I bring something in here?" he said "Like what?" I asked "See my boy

got this conne and he gone put me on" "So what you gone have" "Weed, crack, and a gun" "Yeah but ion want Aliyah and Avery-" "Me either, so can i keep it in your closet" "Yea, that's a good place. Im about to take the twins to auntie Janae's house oh and Akaia and Keira coming by" "Ok, I'll go get that while you gone" he still had me in his arms and he kissed me. We kisses until Liyah came to the door and said "Eeew" . Alex picked her up and held her in the air. She liked Alex more than Avery, Avery stay trying to fight him i don't know why.

I grabbed my camera and me and the twins left. I took pictures of them run and play on the side wall. It wasn't a long walk to auntie Janae house. We was almost their and i seen Jayden and Jordan going by the basketball court . "JoJoo ! " i yelled . He flipped me a bird and kept walking. We made it to her house and Jahlil was outside playing. Jahlil was Jordans little brother, he was 4. I went inside and hugged my aunt. She spotted the hickies on my neck. "UMM , WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON YO NECK?!" she said "Its, umm" i wasn't even gone lie to her like that "hickies" i said. "from who?" She said "Alex" "Alex, who the hell is he ?" she said "Alex Carter, he hangs with Jordan sometimes" she was still looking lost "he light skin, curly hair, dimples, t-" "Oh, that lil nigga. You got all them hickies on you, so did yall fuck, better yet did you use protection?" i ain't say nothing because i didn't know what she was gone say. "Look Kae, sit down and let me talk to you. I know you getting older and them hormones be having you ready but you don't need no babies" "Im on birth control and it was just that one time last night" "So how long y'all been together" "Well we broke up six months ago and-" "So yall aint even together and you letting him get it with out no condom? Kaelynn baby are trying to catch something!?" "No, Alex wouldn't even do nothing like that." I just stopped there because i didn't wasn't to disrespect my auntie but that shit there made me mad af! "So yall just fuck buddies, yall ain't getting serious?" "i don't know, he living with us n-" "he live with you? And how you don't know if y'all getting serious and he putting his lil thang in you?" I laughed because i wanted to say "ain't nothing little bout his dick" but she would've came back 10 times harder. "But honey, let the twins stay over and play with Jhalil... speaking of the twins, where were they when you was getting yo freak on?" "They were at Mrs Sally house!and yeah they can stay" i got up and left.

Kaia text me and said age was on the way to my house and Keira's house was on the way back to the house. I snapped a few pics while i was walking. I got up to Keira house and knocked on the door. Miss Keisha, Keira's mom, came to the door. I hoped she didnt see the hickies. "Hey miss lady" she said "i haven't seen you in a while" . "Hey miss Keisha, how you been" "good baby, working" . Keira came out and we left.

"So how was ittt" Keira said. "Girl, I will tell you and Kaia at the same time. But it was too good honey, he had me sleepin" "Dang for real, was he better than last time?" "mmmhmmm" By then we was at my house. Akaia was sitting on the porch waiting for us.

"How long you been here Kaia ?" I asked . "Bout 5 minutes" she said. "Ok , thought i had you waiting a long time" We went inside the house and before we even sat down Akaia said "So, how was that dick" "Shut up Kaia, and let me talk !" "Ok, go ahead" she said. "Ok so.when we got here it was all cool, oh and he gonna live here with me no-" "He living here now?" Keira said. "Shut up girl and let her talk!" Akaia said. "Yeah, but as i was saying we got here and the first time we got here and i was sleepy so i went to take a nap, he got up in the bed with me. He took his pants of and grabbed me and we feel asleep. We was all cuddled when i woke up we kissed and shit next thing i know we was fucking..." i was a horrible story teller, they better use they imagination. "Thats all ? No neck kissing or none of that?" Akaia asked. "Yes honey look" i pointed out the hickies on my neck and showed her my stomach. "Damn, you must taste good to him" Kiera said laughing .

I was thirsty so i went and got us a bottled water. "So yall know i be taking that photography class, and they picked me to go on that lil 2 week trip. Yall think i should go?" "Yeah, but aint that shit expensive?" Kiera said. "yeah it is, my cousin went before" Akaia said. "Mr Blackmore said he'll pay for it tho. Yall wanna take some pictures? I got a new camera." They was down so we went to my room and took pictures in the mirror. By then Alex came back and he was the camera man. They talked us into taking pictures together.

"Yall should take one kissing" Akaia said. " If will be cute!" Keira added. I felt shy af kissing Alex, even tho we did plenty of it last night. We took the picture, and i liked it untill Akaia said "Put out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter" i was like damn, she wants everybody to see it! "If you cool with it Kaelynn." Alex said. "Yeah, I'll put it on there later. " i said. "People gone think yall back together" Keira said. "We can be" Alex said as he sat beside me. I just changed the subject and said "I got a new laptop" as i pulled it out my bag . Somebody had some good ass wifi with out a code around here. I checked my social networks and uploaded the pictures we just took to the computer. It was going on 8:30 and auntie Janae called me and said she wanted the twins to stay over tonight, she'll come pick up them some clothes in a minute. Keira's mom came and picked her up and Akaia left too. It was just me and him. I went and picked out their clothes. When i got back from in their room Alex was back in my room. He was messing with his work. I didn't want to fuck with him but I was thinking about earlier... about me and him getting back together.

My auntie Janae came and got their clothes and left. I stayed in the living room and watched TV. I was waiting on him to get done. He must have had alot of shit to bag up. I fell asleep on the couch waiting on him.