Chapter 5

I ran to my sister room. The nurses went to room 8, I was so relieved. When I got in there Jordan Jahlil and Avery was in the room with her. "There go Kaelynn!" Jordan said to Aliyah. "Man, she been asking where you was for the past 30 minutes!" Jordan said. "Liyah, you ok" I asked her as I sat on the edge of the hospital bed. "Mmhmm" she said holding her arms up to pick her up. I picked her up and sat down. She wrapped her arms around me and said "Mommy came" "Yeah I seen her" i replied . I hated seeing her in the hospital like this. I could tell she was sleepy so i rocked her a little, she fell asleep in like five minutes. I laid her back in the hospital bed.

Me, Alex and Jordan walked outside. We walked around the building and my moms and aunt was walking towards us. When we met up my moms said "Kaelynn come here" We walked in the opposite direction of my aunt them. "I see you and Alex are back together." "Yeah we are" i said "So look, me and Frank are going out of state for a little bit" she said. Frank was her boyfriend. he had a lot of money, him and my moms been together for a while She never told me but i think he the twins daddy... They look like him . "While we gone Franks sister gonna look out for yall...here" She handed me a bag, it was heavy af. She gave me a hug, she held me tight, it reminded me of when i was younger, before the twins, before Frank. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and we walked towards my aunt them. When we got to the front we seen Franks car, He had a candy apple red Camaro... Yeah he sell dope.. so we went into the hospital to Liyahs room. When we got there she was sleep, he was holding Avery he was almost sleep to, and Jahlil was sleep in the chair. It was getting late, my mom was going to stay with Liyah and Avery wanted to stay with Aunt Janae. So me and Alex went home.

When we got home I wanted to see what was in the bag. When i opened it up my eyes got big af... It was full of money. I emptied it out on the floor and started counting it. Alex helped me count some too, when we finished i counted 2,750 and Alex counted 3,250... 6 racks !

"Ummm, this alot if money for yo moms to just give you like this" Alex said "I Know" i said, i still couldn't believe that it was 6 thousand dollars in that bag.. "Well just put it up till in the morning, and come get it in the bed" Alex said biting his lip, ooo lawd he knew what that did to me. I really wasn't tryna fuck tonight, Alex was wearing me out. I went and put on some shorts and a t shirt then went and got in bed. I just laid there trying to send zero signs of body language. He put his hand under my shirt and played with my piercing, i turned around and faced him. He grabbed my ass and have me a kiss, i gave in to him but we didnt have sex we just kissed and touched... Extreme cuddling, i fell asleep in his arms with my leg wrapped around him.

We woke up and took showers and got dressed... We kinda matched, we looked cute. We ate cereal and walked out the door, Mrs Sally came to the door "Kaelynn how's Aliyah? Was it bad like last time" she asked "No mam, she's better. They'll let her come home today" i said "Ok, thank you baby girl" she said. We walked to the bus stop and Keira was their waiting.

. . . . . .