chapter 12

Me and Alex are on good terms now. We're  done and over with on that Devon shit. So today me and my girls are going to the mall to do a Lil shopping. As we walking around every store we go in it's a different girl muggin. I was about to go off on them but who are these irrelevant hoes for me to act a fool for?  Nobody. So I ignored it till the same ashy kneed bitch from wet seal bumped into me at Charlotte Rousse

"Damn, excuse you! Learn how to walk before I have to teach you"

"Teach me? Bitch you can't teach me shit but how to take this ass woopin you bout to catch!" I said. Everybody in the store's attention was on us now. She start laughing and walked out. One of the workers walked over to us.

"Look lady, I'm sorry for cuttin up in yo store like that and I'm fenna leave now" I said cause I don't mind setting shit off  but I ain't with all that police bullshit.

"Honey it's okay I seen the whole thing I would've hit the lil heffa in the face if I was you " She said. I started laughing, lady was cool about it but we still left and went to the food court.

"So who was that girl?" Keira asked

"Ion know but She like to made me set it off like Boosie in that bitch" I said.

"There She go over there with that pregnant girl" Akaia said. It was the pregnant chick, the girl from Charlotte Rousse, the girl from Claire's, and the girl from Rue21. All of them mugging but nan face looking familiar, what was they problem with me? That's when the pregnant girl decided to walk her lil big bellied self to our table.

"I know I'm bad but damn you ain't gotta stare"

"Let me tell you like this, I don't mind smacking the shit out of a pregnant bitch " I said

"But Alex would be mad if you hurt me or his baby " She said

"Bitch fuck you Alex and that baby" I said getting up from the table about to hit her when somebody grabbed me and started pulling me away. I turned around and seen it was Devon. I was trying to get loose but I seen it was a L trying to get out of Devon's hold and gave up. By then we had made it to the parkinglot..

"So We fighting pregnant people now" Devon asked

"Im gone be fighting you if you don't let go" I said. He let me go and by then Keira and Akaia was coming out and we left. when I got home Alex wasn't there, which was his luck cause that gave me time too calm down. I took a shower and went to sleep. When I woke up Alex was laying beside me.

"Wake yo ass up"

"I'm not even sleep"

"so why you never introduced me to ya babymoma?"

"Babymoma?"

"Nah yo pet flying fish.. nigga you heard me loud and clear so don't play stupid. I seen the bitch in the mall today and I almost beat her ass"

"I don't know what you talking about"

"Well don't know what I'm talking about but know this I'm done with yo ass"

Alex pov

"So you breaking you with me?"

"Yep" 

At that moment I bitched up. Man I really love Kaelynn but when I got her back I couldn't stay out the streets. I can't believe Telia even came at her Like that I mean yeah it's a possibility that it Could be my baby but the whole team was smashing even lil Tre.. Before I knew it tears was rolling down my face, real niggas cry too..

"Nigga are you crying?" Kaelynn asked.. I didn't even answer I just left to give her time to cool off.