Chapter 7

The twins came home today, I missed they lil bad selves. Alex was out hustling as usual so Mrs. Sally took us to the store . I bought some groceries and let Avery and Aaliyah pick them out some candy. We got home about 1:00 and watched TV. They where watching spongebob while I made them lunch, I put a pizza in the oven and sat back down with them. We ate then fell asleep on the couch. We woke up about an hour later so I took them to the park.

When we got to the park it was a couple dudes there and a couple if kids. The twins ran off and played and I sat on the bench. I texted my girls Keira and Kaia and told them I was at the park. Kaia was out of town and Keira was on her way. When I look up from my phone to check on the twins I seen some dude looking at me, he looked familiar but I couldn't tell from the sun and he was far away. He started walking towards me.. Oh my gosh it was Devon! He went to school with us but he dropped out to sell dope, and I had a major crush on him. He was Like 6'2, a light brown skin tone, a head full of waves, some big gorgeous brown eyes, a pretty smile and some deep ass dimples .

"Kaelynn?" he called trying to see if it was me

"Oh my gosh Devon I haven't seen you in forever!" I said standing up

"Damn... You still look good" he said hugging me . We sat down on the bench .

"So what you and the twins been up to"

"We been good, they over there on the play ground. How you been "

"Shidd I been good ma, so you out here by yourself? Where yo man"

"He somewhere round here"

"Oh, so who he be?"

"You know Alex "

"Oh yeah, Xae lil brother.. Dude we went to school with"

"Yeah, him"

"that's cool, you think he'll mind me getting yo number tho" he said smiling with them dimples.

"Ion know but you can get it... Remember when I used to call you Devon with The Dimples?"

"Yeah, that was like back in 4th grade huh"

By then Keira was walking up, Her and Devon spoke and such. He left and we start talking.

"So where my babies? "

"They over at the playground girl"

"Oh so they still tryna hold Jordan down"

"They let him go home but they put him on house arrest.. Talking bout they gotta wait till the lady want to do a live line up even tho he got aliby"

"Dang that's messed up, but what you and Devon was talking about? I seen smiles on both of yall faces"

"Girl, he asked for my number.. I gave it to hi-" she cut me off

"Ooh Honey what about Alex?"

"Girl me and Alex good. Last night he took me out" I said smiling

"Oh forreal , where? "

"We went to Red Lobster and after that James party then we went home and got it innnn"

"When yall ain't getting it in.. Me and Jayden haven't even thought about it yet "

"Believe me, he thinking he just ain't said nothing "

We stayed there till like 6:00 and went back to my house. Alex text me and said he wont be back till in the morning, I wonder wtf he got going on sales never kept him out this long but I ain't question him. Kiera was gone stay over since he wasn't coning back.

We sat on the couch and watched tv. After the twins ate they went to sleep and me and Kei stayed up talking. She was asking about how Alex put it down and how I think Jayden is when my phone started ringing *Miguel-How Many Drinks* It was Devon, he said hey

Hey Dimples(:

Wassup ma, wydd

Nothing, me and Kei juss chilling

Oh.. weaa yo man at

He out why ?

just wondering maybe we should spend some time together and catch up you feel me

when?

anytime is now coo

"Oh my goshhh Kei read this shit and tell me what to say" I said handing her the phone

"I think you should tell him no.. Alex would spazz if he found out he tryna 'Catch Up' with you and what if he came over and Alex decides to come home NOTHING GOOD CAN HAPPEN OUT OF THAT ! "

"Yeah I feel you, but we used to be mad cool. I don't wanna just blow him off like that"

"I feel you but let him know he damn sho can't come over at 1 o'clock in the morning while you bf out doing his business"

I text him back and said

Now ain't a good time but ill get back at you

Ok then, goodnight. My tired ass need some sleep

Ok goodnight Dimpless

After that me and Kei fell asleep on the couch. Alex came in around 4 and put me in the bed with him, I guess he can't go one night with out cuddling.

I woke up before everybody so I decided to cook a breakfast, but first I had to break out of Alex's pit bull grip! I got up and cooked then woke everybody up to eat. Avery was so grouchy with his lil bipolar ass, he gone straighten up when he leave with Mrs Sally. After they got done eating I bathe them and dressed them. Aunt Janae had braided up Avery's hair cause she said he looked like a girl but Liyah and these curls.. Lawd , I had pure hell tryna do her hair cause she so tender headed and her hair was so thick .. Keira went home and Mrs Sally came and picked up the twins. Now its just me, Alex and the thought of Devon wanting to come over last night in my head.

"So what you do last night" Alex asked

"Nothing, me and Kei just chilled. What you do" I replied

"I did this" he said pulling me towards the door .. It was a Red and Black 2013 Camaro on some 24s sitting in the yard.

"You like it"

"Yeah, its fly as hell.. how you get it?"

"Baby you gotta learn that drug money will buy you what you want! and this is what I was doing all day yesterday"

"Umm, so when you gone take me on a ride? "

"As soon as you put on something that match that pretty little face"

I went and took a shower. When I got out I curled my hair, put on a lil eyeliner and mascara, put on my red halter bra my American flag tights and my bleach/ripped jean vest. When Alex got out of the shower he had on some red 501s a red and back truk fit shirt and a American flag bandana around his hair.. and we both had on our all black Retro 3s.

"They said great minds think alike " Alex said

"We forever matching, people gone start thinking we do this on purpose " I said as we walked out the door.