Chapter 11

I could've died on that sofa when i seen who was standing At the door .... It was Alex. He just looked at me & Devon and i could see the hurt In his eyes

" And to think i actually loved yo hoe ass. Just give Me the keys to my fuckin car and ill be back for my shit.. ol dirty ass bitch " his words cut me deep. Devon stood up,  i knew shit was fenna get crazy.

"Holda Fuck up nigga don't be talking to her Like that, better  getcho ass outta here fo' you get smoked!"

"Smoked??? Boy ill end yo ass right now" Alex said pulling out a gun. i jumped up

"Alex no! please just stop " i said standing in front of him. by then Devon had pulled his gun. ive heard of being stuck between a rock & a hard place Not 2 crazy niggas and loaded guns!

"Devonn NO!" I yelled

"Kaelynn baby, get out the way" Devon said

"Baby? tf, hell nah nigga you really fenna die" Alex said grabbing me moving me out of the way. i grabbed his arms and looked his eyes. He was tearing up.

                 ● Alex Pov ●

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT! I LEAVE MY BOYS TO COME TO THIS BITCH & SHE GOTTA ANOTHER NIGGA IN HERE? I had to calm myself down I love  her and I can't be going savage cracking niggas and shit In front of her like that.

"Make that Nigga leave before I end his Ass"

"Devon just go!" she said her voice trembling.. He looked at her as if She was gone choose him over me, dumb ass boy. When He left I spazzed On her.

" So this what you doing now? being a Lil hoe while Im out risking MY life.  MY freedom for you? I fuckin loved you and THOUGHT you loved me" She was flinching with every word

"tf you flinching for I ain't ever put my hands on you" I said

"please just calm down and put the gun down" she said with tears finally rolling her cheeks. I forgot i even had it. I wiped hers tears and held her in my arms, damn no matter what she put me through i still loved her. She looked up at me and said she was sorry bout a million  times . i kissed her to shut her up, i dont even wanna talk about it anymore.

              ●   Kaelynn POV  ●

Time passed and me and Alex never spoke on the situation and no one knew but us but it was killing me not knowing what to do and how to respond i had to talk to my girls Keira and Akaia   about it.

"I tried to tell you that it wasn't gone work and you was gone get caught! Alex-"  Keira was saying as Akaia cut her off

"Hush Kei, so Kaelynn can answer my question.. HOW DID YOU GET CAUGHT? you supposed  to be the slickest bitch in  Georgia " Akaia said sarcastically.

"Cause slick don't work when you know you fucking up smart ass". I had a feeling it's was gone be like this from the start. but everything i did was my choice. I chose to do what I did even tho I wish I didn't but I can't take it back.  Even though Alex said the situation was Irrelevent l Still couldn't get offmy mind. l Cheated on him & he took me back with no hesitation. He never even left. . he must really love me.. but he ain't said nothing about the situation and It's been almost 2 months.  He dont even talk to Me and i dont talk to him really. He bet not have no side bitch or I'll fuck him and her up, but I can't be making assumptions like that when I cheated on him . Jordan even thought we had broke up and that ain't no good move cause if cuzzo see we slacking the whole city see that shit and bitches gone be hounding my Nigga if we don't get it together!  It was crazy how nobody knew what happened but everybody noticed, even the twins noticed and they just babies.

"Bae"

"what"

"Are you still mad that I.. cheated  on you? im sorry"

" sorry? Man It's too late to Be sorry, sorry ain't gone change nothing So miss me with that bullshit. Why wasn't you sorry 2 months ago when I caught you with that nigga. You ain't sorry you hurt me or you wouldn't have did the shit. Kae just shut the fuck up" He said getting up going into the room. Dam i was not expecting to get spazzed on like that  I mean he should feel some type of way but damn now he got me in my feelings. I just wish this situation never happened.

"Alex calm down and talk to me like you got some sense.  Because we have to talk about this "

"nah, we really dont" He said

I quit trying to talk him he was being a  bitch.. I was mad, sad and confused. I just laid across the bed.  I felt tears r olling down my cheeks, I guess Alex noticed me crying

"come on now don't do that ". He said wrapping his arms around me

"no get off me ".I said pushing him away .

"Oh So Its like that now ".

"yep ".I said dryly

"Why you acting? How you gone try to force me to talk to you a minute ago and wanna be anti now"

"because Fuck you, that's why "

"okay imma leave you alone" He said with his arms still wrapped around me.  I just went to sleep Im not dealing with his shit no more.

I woke up with his arms locked around me. I tried to get up But Alex said "Nah you ain't going no where" "pleeeasee, I gotta use the bathroom" I said. He let me go and I jumped up and we the bathroom. When I came back He grabbed me and pulled me On top of him "Gimme kiss " 

"no"

"whyy" He whined.  So this nigga gone act like he didnt just cuss me out and everything all good. Okay.

I gave him a lil chicken Peck kiss.

"oh naw, that ain't gone cut it!" he said rolling over on top of me. he started kissing on my neck and running his hands up & down my back. I wrapped my legs around him, damn I was mad at him but I wanted him bad.  I let out a soft moan exposing myself to him smashing his lips into mines pushing his tongue inside my mouth and squeezing my ass. the sexual tension was at a high level.

"you know we can't do this, not right now".I told him

"and why not" he said

"cause the twins are in the livingroom and I got more respect for my baby brother and sister "

"yeah true.. I was thinking with my dick. Take them to Mrs Sally or yo Auntie cause I need this. It's been damn near three months since you let me get some baby a nigga in need"

"Nigga shut up you acting like it's been years."

Mrs Sally said she would watch them for a while so I took them over..  As soon as I came back and got in the bed Alex stripped me of my clothes. he wasn't waisting no time he went to work.