Chapter 9

Kaelynn you need to call me

Kae please call me

Cmon now , we need to talk about this

Yo dude gone be getting sus if yo phone keep ringing at this time of the morning .

KAEYLNN PLEASE.

Five text from Devon, I didn't reply hell.. I couldn't reply! What was I supposed to say " Yeah I was feeling that kiss but we should just pretend that shit never happened and be cool" uh no.. don't work like that. I just turned my phone off.

It was going on 1 and Alex wasn't home yet, he haven't called or nothing so I went to sleep. About an hour later I woke up to Alex getting in the bed. "My bad bae I ain't mean to wake you up" he whispered in my ear as he grabbed me from behind. I feel back asleep.

*I need you more than most tonight, I need you moree* I heard Skooly singing. my phone ringing, it was a restricted number

"Hello" I said sleepily

"Umm who is this"

"What you mean who is this you calling my phone restricted at 3:30in the morning"

"im just tryna see who number this is "

"How you even get my number to be wondering who this is and why tf you calling me at this time of the morning" I said getting mad.. I hate getting woke up out my sleep to some bull shit (btw it was a female)

"imma find out who you is one day" she said then hung up

"who was that" Alex asked

"Ion know some bitch calling restricted playing and shit" I said .. then I realize, I cut my phone all the way off.. I knew if I would've asked Alex about it he was gone try to argue and I wasn't in the mood for all that so I went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I felt like a butt! I took a shower and put on some jogging pants a Nike muscle tank and some Nike socks and slides. I put my hair in a bun and didn't try to do nothing extra.. no make up, no jewelry, no nothing! Alex was looking basic too.

When we pulled up to the school.

Hope this day go by fast , I slept through most of my classes. And then went home and got in the bed. But all day Devon was texting me I just ignored it. I couldn't talk about it and I didn't want to. I cut my phone off and climbed in bed.. The sound of the rain made me fall asleep even quicker. I Slept all that evening and woke up around 8:30 and turned my phone back on and I had a text from Devon,again.

Ok I see you don't want to talk about this so im just gonna act like it didn't happen but im not gonna forget it

Well I guess he getting with the program. I didn't text him back tho. I sat up in the bed and I smelled food cooking so I got up and went to the kitchen, aww Alex made dinner .

"Aww, bae getting his chef on" I said

"yeah you seemed tired so I cooked for you" he said

"your too sweet" I said

We sat down and ate . It was actually good. We finished eating and got in bed.

"Bae you ok" Alex asked me

"yeah why you say that"

"because you don't seem like yourself .. you just being anti even towards me, you ain't pregnant is you"

"im cool bae, and im on birth control so that's not a worry" I said

"Birth control dont work sometimes" he said as he grabbed me around my waist and said "Bae I gotta leave Friday"