Chapter 13

It's been 2weeks since I broke up with Alex. I was hurt but I wasn't broken. If moma didn't teach me nothing else she taught me Love none, trust none cause you bound to get hurt. And best believe Kaelynn Aniyah Jackson bounce back like rubber!

I was getting dressed to go to my aunt Janae's house for Jordan's party. He was finally off house arrest and no longer a suspect in that Lake view park case. I put on my black long sleeved half shirt, high waist cheetah print leggings and black red bottoms.. I matched it with my twisted gold chain, gold hoops and gold bracelets. I put my hair in a neat bun and did the cat eye look with red lipstick.  I was looking cute as hell yasss. I called up Akaia and Keira to let them know I was ready and they came and scooped me from the crib. When we got there it was dudes from school, dudes from the basketball court, dude from the block, dudes from everywhere in my Auntie yard. It was alot of girls from school and some I  didn't know there too. Me Kei and Kaia split up once we hit the crowd. I seen Jordan and Jayden and ran over to them

"Jooojoooo!" I said hugging him and realizing quick that her was drunk asf.

"Jordan you been drinking!? You gone make me get a belt and woop that ass!" I said "Girl shut yo li alcoholic self up you just mad you ain't had none fa yoself" somebody said. I turned around to see Devon

"Boy shut you before I stomp yo ass in these loubitons, I already owe you an ass woopin anny ways" I said walking towards him. He was looking cute in some zebra print trukfit pants and a magenta pink trukfit shirt with the lime green truck on it with some Oreo's.

"Oh so you wanna fight?" He said walking towards me.

"This ain't what you want"

"But you want some of my liquor don't you?" He said

"Instead of fighting  how about we just hug it out?" I said. I mean like in single why not turn up?

"I told you that you was an alcoholic" he said leading me to his all black 2014 Tahoe on 28s. We got in, took a couple shots and he poured me a cup mixed with juice.

"So why yo li boyfriend didn't come wit you?" Devon asked as we was getting out the car.

"Cause I don't have a li boyfriend" I said mimicking him.

"Oh forreal, then that means I can do this" he said smacking my booty when we got out the car.

"Stop you play to much" I said as we walked past a group of people. We was all chillin and turnin up to the music when something caught my eye.

  •••  Devon's pov  •••

We was turning up and Kaelynn started acting funny all of a sudden then I seen Alex with that girl from the mall.

"Fuck them, we turning up ova here" I said to her. And she turned up all night. Her and her friends was twerkin when that pregnant bumped into her . All hell was fenna brake loose. I went over to where they was.

"Cmon Kae she ain't even worth it" I said

"No, fuck that. You saved her ass last time. I want that bitch head now" I could see she wasn't going with out a fight so i pulled her to her aunt house. I left her there to go find Alex. When I found him he was standing around a whole bunch of niggas and our last encounter like to cost him his life but Kaelynn to pretty to be fighting even tho her lil thug as will turn up real quick.

"Aye Kaelynn fenna put hands to yo girl. I done stopped her twice and I ain't doing it no more bruh" I said before I walked off. By Time I got back ol girl and kaelynn was about to fight and honestly I wasnt about go stop her untill her Auntie asked me to. By then Alex was walking up.

"Telia bring yo stupid ass on" Alex said.

"No, she wanna fight me imma give her what she want" Telia said running up on Kaelynn. Alex drug her across the yard. I lowkey wanted to see her get her ass beat but she pregnant I wasn't gone let it happen. Kae was still fire hot and bound to get into it with anybody so I took her home.

When we got to her house she was drunk as shit. I felt guilty for getting her drunk so I helped her in the house and to her room. She went and put on her pajamas; sports bra and boxer shorts damn she looked good..

She got in the bed and I was about to leave but she stopped me.

"Nooo don't leave me dimples" she winined. I walk over to her

"If I stay I'm not leaving"

"I want you to stay, I don't wanna be lonely" she said to me. I walked over to The side of her bed and sat down.

"You sleepy punk?" She asked

"Nah, you?"

"yes, can you turn off the light?" . I went and turned off the light then took of my shoes and pants then got in the bed. When I laid down she wrapped her arm and leg around me. I ain't gone lie, it kinda made my friend a li happy but I could keep cool.

"I'm not sleepy any more" she whispered in my ear.

"so wassup, what you wanna do then?" I said. She climbed on top of me "have fun" she said.