Chapter 10

I woke up with arms around me. I kinda forgot I invited Devon over so I jumped up real quick. He woke up and said "Chill its just me" "uhh , i kinda forgot you was here lowkey" i said "nigga how you gone forget i was here" "i just did" i said getting up walking to my room. . devon followin behind me like a puppy .

"aye but forreal tho, dont be tryna kick me out the crib when i say this but we gotta talk about that kiss"

"but you said you was gone let it gooo , i dont wanna talk about it"

"well dont talk just listen. I dont know if it ment something to you but i felt some type of way you had me draken when you wouldnt text me back and shit after you let me kiss you making me feel like. . . ion even know what it felt like but i felt but I felt that shit . and You Know i got a thang for you, been had it since we was kids. and you know you feeling me too" he said . he put his arms around me. i tried to pull away but i couldnt

" it doesnt matter what im feeling i have a loyal boyfriend that got me feeling like im like im running shut"

"so you do got feelings for me"

"HAD feelings for you"

"whatchu mean"

"dont play stupid"

"nahh forreaal"

"Sooo , you dont remember when we was "juss talking" as you called it ? thats when i had feelings for you. now all that shit dead"

" so you don't care no more? thats that hurt "

"yeah whatever" i said sitting down on my bed . he sat beside me, looking at me in my eyes "Kaelynn i love you"

"dev-" before i could even reply he kissed me. I'm not even gone lie and say I was surprised that he kissed me but I was surprised at all the passion he put into it. he climbed on top of me and started kissing on my neck .

"Devon, what are you doing. . . . stop" i said

"im not gone stop till i prove my point" he said

"what point??"

"that you still got feelings for me"

"okay i do but i got feelings for Alex tho"

"man you still talm bout Alex what Alex doing for you I can do it ten times better that nigga under me . If what he doing treating you right then I can treat you like my queen . I would move you in the twins up out of here for they be done seen somebody get shot and Avery turn to a lil savage or some shit"

"Don't nobody get shot over here . And Alex doing good enough to still be in school unlike some people"

"damn you still hitting a nigga with that hurt ! You know why I quit school so don't throw that at me "

"I'm sorry." I said cause I forgot he dropped out when his parents got in a car accident. His dad died and his mom was down and out for a long time.

"its okay. . so how strong are yo feelings for me tho ma"

"strong enough apparently"

"strong enough for you to have my kid"

"dafuk you smoking cause that's some strong shit"

"c'monnnnnnn"

"......"

"oh so you gone ignore me now"

"yes"

"i was just playing but lets cuuuudddddlleeee" he said wrapping his arms around me . I laid my head on his chest and he said "see now was it really thet hard to admit you still got it for me"