Chapter 3

When i woke up i was laying in bed. But Alex wasnt there. I got up to check the clock and it was 10:17. I'd usually be up before this time. I got up and took a shower and washed my hair. I didn't feel like doing anything today so I put on some red sweat pants and a red and black tank top. I check my phone i had a message from Alex . It said "Im out by the basketball court if you looking for me and i cooked you breakfast" I went in the kitchen. He cooked me eggs and bacon. I texted him back and said "thank you, its nasty tho(:" he text back

Him : "shut up, i bet u eatin it"

Me : "yeah , cause im hungry nigga"

Him : "aye i gotta ask u sum when i get bck"

Ughh i hated when people did that. I was beyond bored so I was going to watch TV. I couldn't find the remote so i was bent over changing the channel when Alex came in and said "Damnnn girl" i got up, he gave me a kiss and we sat down "So what you had to ask me" "Umm , shid imma just ask you. You wanna be my girl...again?" "Yes" i said as i kissed him. "he picked me up and we went to my room, he laid me on the bed. "I think we should celebrate real quick" "a lil quickie wouldn't hurt nothing" he pulled my sweat pants off . He pulled his gun out and sat it on the nightstand. He got in and did his job. I was moaning,screaming his name. He stopped like 5 minutes in. I know it was a quickie but that was too quick! "No bae lets go longer" i said "Im tired baby, let me catch some sleep"

When i woke up i around 6o'clock. I had a missed call from Aunt Janae. I called her back and she said she wanted Liyah and Avery to stay with them for a few days. I got them some clothes and walked to her house. I text Alex to let him know where i was when he woke up.

When I got over aunt Janae house the kids where in the front room watching cartoons. "Where yo mom Jhalil ?" I asked "she in da room" he said. I was walking to her room and Jordan and Jayden came up the hallway. "Kaelynn, what the fuck is that on yo neck ?" I forgot to cover up the hickies on my neck. "Don't even talk to me, i spoke to you yesterday and you didn't even speak back" "You still ain't answer my question, what's that on yo neck and who put it on you?" "Umm, its called a hicky and don't worry about all that." "I know who did it" Jayden said "Who then nigga" "Alex" he said. "Speaking of Alex, where that nigga been?" Jordan said "He over my house right now" i said "and take this bag to yo momma, it's the twins clothes... Ill see you niggas in school tomorrow" i left and went home. It was getting late, by time i got home it was going on 9. Alex was in bed watching tv , when i walked in he said "I been waiting on you bae" "I'm back now" i said as i took off my jogging pants and got in the bed. he rubbed his hands on the inside of my thigh and said "Im not tired anymore" i just smiled and rubbed my hand over his abs and grabbed the top of his boxers. He got on top of me and did it so good ifell asleep .