Chapter 8

The next day I walked Avery and Aaliyah to my aunt house so they can play with Jhalil and to see Jordan.

So we was walking down the street and out if nowhere somebody said "Aye ma, Come holla at me for a minute" I turned around to see Devon. Me and the twins walked his way. "Wassup witcha, looking all pretty " he said. I smiled and "Bout to take the twins by my aunt house , wassup" I say "Oh that's what up. Come holla at me when yo take them thea"

When we made it to my aunt house Jordan was sitting on the porch

"Jojoo"

"wassup lil big head girl"

"nothing, the twins wanted to come play with Jhalil. Nigga when is you ever gone get off house arrest "

"Hopefully tomorrow, this lil old bitch trippin knowin damn well I ain't rob ha " he said

"Ok well ill be back in like a hour to get these two " I say walking off

I walked off from they house and headed back down the road. I stopped back by to talk to Devon.

"Damn, I thought you wasn't ever coming back" he said

"Well in here now" I say smiling.

"Well come in and chill with me"

We walked in this lil piece of a house, had to be they trap house cause it wasn't no furniture except for a two seater in the middle of the floor.

"So ma wea ya dude"

"He out here handling business "

"Oh, he a Dboy too.. so you cool with me right? "

"Yeah of course Dimples" he start smiling showing them

"I always liked when you called me that, but umm how long you andd dude been together? "

"Well me and Alex been together before but we quit for about a year and we just got back together like a month or two ago"

"Oh, so what about yo moms.. she still don't come around"

"She'll show up every now a then but she gone out of state now"

"oh forreal..... yo you remember that time we hid in my basement andd kissed? Ian even gone flex you was my first kiss"

"yeah, I remember that. you was mine too" I said smiling hard as hell. I remember that day like it was a few days ago.. Devon used to always be mean to me when we was little! One day when we was in 5th grade his moms was at work and he invited me in and we started fussing and I started crying and he came and hugged me he was like im sorry Kaelynn and I ignored him so he grabbed my arms and we was looking each other in the eyes and he said im sorry then he kissed me. And it wasn't no little Peck kiss this nigga full fledged frenched for about 2 whole minutes..

"You know you was the only nigga that ever mad me cry. Why you was so mean to me?" I asked

"Because I liked you" he said looking me in my eyes .. reminded me of that time in his basement..

"Well you never told me" I said damn near whispering cause he was so close to me.

"Well I am now" he said kissing me.. His lips were soft, his kisses were sweet, he sent chills all over my body... Damn, I still had a thing for him. Then he grabbed me, just like Alex does ... Alex! I jumped up "Umm.. I-I gotta go" I said as I walked out the door. I could hear him calling my name but i didnt turn back around. I called my aunt to tell her I was on the way for the twins, she said she was gone keep them for the night.. So i went home. I was about to text Keira but she was gone take it to another level, so I text Akaia

"Bitchhhh where tf you at I need you asappp!"

"Im at the crib wassup"

"We need to talk!"

"Im bout to come over yo crib then"

I sat at home and waited for her. When she finally came I started telling her the story. "Ok so the other day at the park I seen Devon-" "Devon?" she asked "Devon with The Dimples! So anyways, we exchanged numbers and we end up texting that same night i told him Alex want home and he was like can he come over so we could catch up and I was like no and whatever. So today I seen him and we chilled and talked then he kissed me... We kissed for about 15 seconds before I jumped up and left."

"So yall kissed?! What you gone tell Alex?! Did you like it?!"

"Damn Kaia with the 20 questions, and I don't know if I wanna tell Alex, and yes he had me feeling some type of way"

"You not gone tell Alex?"

"I don't want to.. Its gone hurt him and he probably gone try to shoot Devon and I don't want to hurt Alex and I don't want Alex to hurt Devon"

"Ok, so its just between me, you and Devon? Gotcha"

"Kaia I swear you bet not tell nobody"

"Im not but girl it's getting late and my moms don't know where im at...don't stress yoself either honey" she said giving me a hug. I guess what Alex don't know wont hurt him.