(Claire's & Sakura's P.O.V) Because! Why Are You So Handsome! Pt. 1

I'm so happy right now! When June 15, 2013 strikes, I will be creating stories on Wednesday and Thursday. Bummer. (TT _ TT)

♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠(Claire)Bom's P.O.V♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠●♠

Now arriving at Uchiha mansion.

CL is not feeling okay. She was thinking of something I don't know. She said that she wouldn't worry again about the kiss because she is Fine but still, she's thinking about something.

I was only talking w/ Sheila & Melody about Sakura because I treat her, Sheila, & Melody as a younger sister that is easy to handle. I was worrying because Sasuke said that he's also gonna go to Naruto house and have a overnight there.

I told GD-oppa our troubles and how come me & Sakura only hated the Akatsukis. Because! It's like the Uchihas are the most handsome people. I'm not saying Oppa is not handsome, but, *Sigh* just look at them! You think he's your prince on a white horse that's gonna take you away. Fine, I'll turn back to reality.

♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣♠♣●♣●(Sakura)CL's P.O.V♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●♣●

Am I gonna freak out crazily! Uuueeehhh! I'm feeling very very uncomfortable right here.

"CL"-Bom-unni

I just looked at her and smiled. I took a deep breath and went outside the car.

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Wooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!! This place is so huge! Minji is (O __ O) unbelievably (C.E.I).

Me and Claire are holding our horses. So I see guards and like 100,000 maids.

I gave them my bag also the girls, and very bad atmosphere is coming through me! Why am I feeling so weird, I am already free from my lies (except for the oppas & the Uchiha clan) I am feeling that something's bad gonna happen to me.

Oh please God, I am sorry for my mistakes. I know you're not listening because there is a burden inside me. But, I wanna be free from anything, but the prize is hurt and anger.

*Sigh* We already sat down and .... Feel so awkward. Claire-unni is holding my hand for something so curious. I too, held her hand for Sir Fugaku and Ma'am Mikoto Uchiha.

"Oh what guests we have here"-Fugaku

"Hi mom, Hi dad"-Uchiha brothers

They hugged their mom and dad which made me jealous because I'm far away from my dad.

I am trying to be cool for some hours today and can't keep it up. I just try to sing in mind some songs that we did.

"Some popular singers in here"-Mikoto

Ma'am Mikoto sat down and the guard pushed her chair (like when the boy is dating a girl)

So we talked a lot of things and theeeeeeeeeen

"Bon Appetite"-chef

Thank God! I'm starving for all the talking. There is a chicken body, pork, spicy soup, etc.. After eating, it's like complicated to find the comfort room so I can wash my hands.

T0 b C0nt!nud.............

(Claire and Sakura's P.O.V) Because! Why Are You So Handsome! Pt. 1

Fin