Mother's Day Special

"I. Hate. You!"

*glass breaks*

Sakura woke up *shock, turns head, stand up, walk, knocks on le door*

"Who is it?"

"Claire, what happened there?"

"Nothing, everything's fine"

"Okay"

Sakura was concerned, she wanted to talk about it, but she thinks that it would be a bad idea.

"Sheila, is Claire alright? Because this morning, the wine glass is broken. Does she have some kind of sickness or she's always like that" Sakura was really concerned for her, especially she is the eldest. "Sakura, that was the first time we heard that from you. I mean, Claire never looses her temper unless she saw the boy that broke her heart, but this is also the 1,943rd time we saw the wine glass is broken" Sheila explaining w/ kind of fear.

"Ever since her boyfriend left, she was never complete. Her grades got low all of the sudden. We went to the same school, She's Class A-1 and I'm Class C-3. We became best friends, so I'm always defending her when she's being bullied. I saw her w/ her boyfriend. His name is.."

(vO_O)v

"Sorry can't tell ya, a best friend never breaks a promise"

/(___ ___)\ \(T ^ T)/

"Oh yeah, were gonna visit the grave"

"Huh, why?"

"It's Mother's Day today but, her mom already passed away"

Inner Sakura: That's right, it's Mother's Day but, Mom is in Konoha.

"Sorry to hear a sad thing"

"It's alright, now take a bath and were leaving"

Sakura rushed into the bathroom and never wasted a second.

Claire holding her mother's favorite flower (Forget-Me-Not) went to Sheila's car and a tear dropped from her eye. Everyone took a shower and went to the cemetery. Claire remembered were her mother's death bed was. She placed down the flowers, then she lyed down crying. A tear also fell from Sakura's eye. Remembering the day she was adopted.