So Rich!

-Chapter 4

Sakura's P.O.V

At the first time I barged in a mansion. Ninjas aren't supposed to do this, but what can I do. When I first saw Claire, Sheila, & Melody, I thought their gonna kill me. Boy, I used the kunais instead of exploding kunais. They were also Ninjas of the Leaf. Those guards that I fought were totally I-can't-understand-this-language. I really miss the Hidden Leaf. 

Naruto, Ino-pig, Hinata, Tenten, Sasuke-kun.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ 

End

>>>S.A.T.A.G

"Hey Sheila, why don't you share your clothes w/ Sakura" Claire really wants Sakura go be fabulous. "Okay" Sheila went to her room to find an outfit for Sakura. "No, there's no need to borrow clothes" "C'mon it's okay" Sheila brought the outfit and it was stunning. A black T-shirt with a skull printed on it, a ruffled dark blue skirt w/ leggings, and a headband with a dark red ribbon. Sakura was all like (◆ o ◆) "This...is..so beautiful..." Sakura was really happy when she saw it. "Well, what do you think. Go ahead & try it" Sakura went to the bathroom and she wore it, IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN HER!!!!!! " Woah Sakura, it really fits you" Melody screamed out.

" Let's go shopping!" Sheila got the keys and rushed out, also she told the guards that Sakura was their friend. Sheila's car was Fortuner ( A/N: Am I wrong w/ the car's name, kindly comment the real name of this car. )

They went to the mall and bought 20 clothes & ( that includes the pajamas, formal, swimming )20 footwears. ( IDK how it costs. XD ) They went home. "Sakura, why don't you take a shower first" "Okay" Sakura grabbed a towel & went to the bathroom she brought her new clothes to the bathroom

1. Kazawe Melody - 16, Jan. 18, 1994

2. Haruno Sakura - 18, Feb. 26, 1991

3. Azanake Sheila - 25, Nov. 18, 1984

4. Yagushira Claire - 25, Mar. 24, 1984

Let's pretend that this is old ^ _ ^;;;