Team Unni vs Team Oppa

They changed to their own clothing w/ light colors.

Sakura: Lime Green

Claire: Baby Blue

Sheila: Light Gold

They started to walk to the woods a little bit far from the hideout. Then suddenly, a shuriken flew and hit a tree. This gave signal for the 3 unnis to form a kind of triangle and take out there kunais and shuriken.

"Come out and FIGHT like a MAN!"-Chaelin

"Don't be such wimp!"-Bom

"Show US what you've GOT!"-Dara

All 15 of them came infront of them. The girls gulped because, they're only 3 and they are 15.

"Bom-unni, we first take down the Illusions(Uchihas)"-CL whispered

Dara heard it too. They all nodded and ran as fast as they could knock them out.

SasuCL (SasuSaku)

Sasuke noticed Chaelin's angry expression. She was about to pierce the kunai in Sasuke's body, but the Sharingan did the trick. She was kind of frozen meaning she's on genjustsu. Chaelin avoided to look at his eyes then "g.j" is broken.

BomChi (ItaClaire)

Bom really wants to take revenge on what he've done.

Inner Claire: Just strike it to his HEART!

Inner Itachi: Is she mad at me b'cuz of Minji? Xian's right, me and Sasuke shouldn't have kidnapped Minji.

++End++

They kept on fighting like a "one kitten vs one mature dog".

CBS already defeated Hidan, Kakuzu, Puppet, Clayman, Origami/Paper Girl, Mr. Rapper, and 6 Peins.

Only President, and Uchiha brothers were only alive.

Again, they were cornered like a triangle.

All of them activated their Sharingan. CL was gonna fly and save her unnis. Unfortunately, Madara threw a "chakra-sucking sealing jutsu" at her.

"U-unni, r-ru-run N-NOW! S-sa-save y-yours-selv-ves!"-Chaelin said weakly then fainted.

Bom and Dara can really feel the pain in their wrist. They promised that they will never leave somebody behind. They had nothing to do but to run but, it was too late. Madara threw 2 more sealing jutsus and then the unnis fainted.

2 b C0nt!nud.................

Team Unni vs Team Oppa

F!n

OMG! Look at the time! 4:08㏂ already! Well I better get some sleep now and Happy 1.7k reads 'Another Chance' and no ty to my followers b'cuz I only have 6.