Search Parties Pt. 1

-Chapter 3

After defeating Pein, Naruto looked for Sakura around the village. He noticed she was missing. He ran to the Hokage's room and reported it to her."Naruto, we can't find her with the village wrecked. We must fix-" "No! I must find her, s-she is like a sister to me. If something bad happens to her, I don't know what to do!". Tsunade looked up to Naruto's eyes and she saw that there is a look of a man in his eyes. "I know how you feel Naruto, I trained her for years and treated her as a daughter. Okay then, I'm assigning you and some ninjas to find Sakura". "Thank you, baa-chan" Naruto smiled widely (like a Cheshire cat)and ran going down. He noticed Kiba w/ Akamaru, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Temari, Kankuro, and Ino. "We're g-gonna help you find her, Naruto-kun". Hinata said worrying about him.

They all nodded. "You'll be the lead" Neji said. "Alright guys, LET'S GO!!!!!!" They ran outside the village and searched for Sakura. In the middle of the forest, They took a break and made a plan. "Hey, how 'bout we separate ourselves in to two, finding for Sakura would be much easier" "Okay" "Kiba you'll be w/ Ino, Neji w/ Tenten,Temari w/ Kankuro, and Hinata w/ me" Naruto assigned them.

"Heh, looks like pinky's gone" an unknown man said.

"You! Where did u take her, Kabuto Yakushi" "I didn't take her, neither one of the Akatsuki, besides, If I or they took her, Pein would kill her right now,Heh heh" "Why you" Kabuto disappeared before Naruto could even start a fight. "Naruto, calm down. Anger and hatred wouldn't solve anything" Naruto got an idea. "Neji, Hinata, could you find Sakura by using Byakugan" Hinata did it but she couldn't "I'm s-sorry Naruto-kun, b-but I c-couldn't"