Claire's Burden

-Chapter 6

Sakura is so kinda tough on the outside but a pure and good heart inside her, I bet everyone is gonna like her. The problem is, were all annoying.

Okay change the subject to my personal uh, profile.

Name: Yagushira Claire  

Age: 22 

Status: Dumped  

Favorites: Octo Sushi, History book 

Friends: Azanake Sheila, Kazawe Melody, Haruno Sakura 

Boyfriend: No way

Okay let's go to girl talk

We had our first slumber party and it went well. We watched a Romantic Japanese Movie  

Eeyyaa!

We slept around 2:35 am in the early morning. As the eldest I woke up around 9:40 am in the morning. Then, I was crying. (Why!)

I went to the bathroom and then I saw my ex-boyfriend's face. (That's the reason why I was crying)

"WTF do I have to carry this burden. I hate you. Why do you have to leave me and break up with me. Ugh"

*flashback*

It was a day 'Back 2 School'

I took a bath while it was still dark. I woke up 5:06 in the morning (^ _ ^);. So, as a middle-class, I really conserve water because it's important. After I took a shower, I dressed up in a hanging violet to black fading shirt, a ruffled dark blue skirt w/ black belt and black leggings, a strawberry bag, and a flower chignon.

I fed my cat Lychee, a spiky fruit. Because if you treat her good she'll be friends w/ u But if u hurt her, the opposite will happen.

Then, I got my money and said goodbye to Lychee.

I was going to school that when I reached the gate, I saw the hottest boy in my life. He's the most popular boy in school. *sigh* so handsome.

As the new girl, I tried my best not to boil my self. Then, I searched my name on each door. And then I was Class A-1.

*bell rings*

I opened the door immediately But when I saw my adviser, He will introduce me to the class. All of my classmates went to the room. The game starts.

"Class, we have a new classmate today. Go on my dear" teacher

"My name is Yagushira Claire. I'm 15 years old. I'm the youngest among the youth of the  

Yagushira Clan. My grandmother was a legendary folk dancer, Yagushira Temen"

"Woah" They all said in unison.

" Okay Claire, you can seat beside ******"

All of the girls pouted that I will seat beside the most popular boy in school that I met earlier.

I sat beside him and he was kinda kind but even though he's popular, he's the school's bully.

After the first four subjects, I can never hold it anymore. I went downstairs slowly even though I'm hungry. Then I met Sheila, she was my childhood friend. So, we even go to our favorite tree whenever it's lunch.

"Hey Claire, found any popular boys except ****** ******"

"Well nothing really, I'm just happy to know that he's the school's most popular bully"

We laughed 2gether.

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm not gonna make this chapter any longer so I'm gonna make it short)

*Four months later, His girlfriend*

It was Sunday and ****** didn't show up until the ff. days

Then I heard rumors that he killed his own family and he joined the Akatsuki. 

I won't believe that. As his girlfriend, I must find him.

Whenever it's night, I always go out of my house just to find him until...

Location: Wednesday, Outside Konoha gate

I looked deep in the forest until I saw the cloak of the Akatsuki

Inner Claire: Could it.........be...

I grabbed my kunai and the I fought him But when I saw his hair, I dropped my weapon and a tear fell from my eyes.

I hugged him.

"******, Why did you have to go!" I was crying my eyes are flooded w/ tears

He let me go

"I'm sorry Claire, but this is our last meeting" Pein appeared and he used 'Almighty Push'

I banged my head to a tree.

I woke up in the hospital because of loss of blood.

I didn't know who saved me but I owe him one

*end of flashback*

"I... Hate... You!"