Forgiven [LAST CHAPTER]

[Sakura]

I ran to the hospital. I transformed into Chaerin. I need to face Tsunade-sama too. I'm scared.

Tsunade-sama was there standing. Happily as she saw Miya.

"Tsunade-sama, can I talk to you, after you examine Miya Uchiha?" I asked nervously and a chill ran down my spine.

"You can discuss it now." With a blink of an eye, we were at the ER.

"I'm afraid we have to talk this at somewhere private. At the Hokage's office would be okay." I said while the clone of wind hid.

With a blink of an eye again, we were teleported at her office. "So what is it that you want to discuss?" She said raising her right eyebrow."

"I am not Lee Chaerin, and Bom-unni is not Park Bom." She sent me a confused look. I turned off the contract seal. My blonde hair turning to pink, my brown eyes to green eyes, my green outfit turning pink with the Haruno symbol at the back of my outfit.

"Sakura?!" Tsunade-sama was in disbelief. "Gomenasai Hokage-sama." I bowed 90°. "And Bom's Yagushira Claire." I closed my eyes. "Hokage-sama, gomenasai." I teleported somewhere else.

Walking in the garden, I think it's the best way to cut the contract seal now Since anyone who is involved with the contract seal can break it. I'm not gonna break it, instead I'm gonna hide it. We can only use it when needed when shooting.

'Let thy soul be free. Free from hiding. Forgive us for our sins that we committed. Let this be ended and shalt set the human free from anything. Cut this contract and renew us.'

The wind became strong enough to blow leaves. My hair turned pink, everything was in default. I closed my eyes.

"Sakura?"

[Claire]

Walking down an empty park, I can see my hair changing into blonde. My eyes widened. Sakura was serious about revealing it.

"Claire? Is that you?" A familiar voice snapped me to reality.

I turned back, took a step backward. It was Itachi. His eyes were filled of sorrow, almost pleading for me to forgive him.

"Itachi..." He walked.

I couldn't move, it's like my were frozen with ice... He hugged me.

"Why didn't you you were alive? Why Did you have to hide all these years? I was staring at you all these times. But that faded when you left Konoha. Forgive me for what I have done at that year. Don't worry, I brought you to the hospital after what Pein did."

"S-sorry. I-i left you. I-i... I thought... y-you have forgotten me at that time—" "Ani, my heart crushed when Pein hurted you." He broke the hug.

"Don't worry Claire, I still love you." His lips crashed at mine. I felt happy now. After all these years, he still loved me.

[Sakura]

His voice, his hair, I knew it would come to this situation. He recognized me.

"Sasuke-kun, I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings. I forgive you when you stabbed me. Yes, I was CL. I never really knew I would like you up to now. My angel was right. I have to be patient when waiting for you to love me. Geuriwohaeyo. Oppa." A tear stroke down at my cheek.

He walked near me. He hugged me tightly, enough to say he loves me.

"I'm sorry too. I was, selfish at love. But I always liked you, even as a kid. So don't cry. Because the man you love is here." He kissed me passionately and I gave in.

Always give an “Another Chance.”

[GOOD END]

Guys, hope you like it. So, so, so, sorry I wasn't able to update because of the busy schedule. I really hoped you like the story. ^^

Be my friend on AsianFanFics : @secretanonymous

Follow me on Instagram : @kimiskulit

Saranghaeyo reader-imnida/reader-ssi!