Fierce Chaelin

(A/N: Play <The Baddest Female> by CL of 2NE1 for effects)

--Chaelin's P.O.V

Snakes. a.k.a "Orochimaru and Sasuke". Yeah, that snake was still alive after Sasuke burned him at the "Forest of Death".

~Flashback~

"Katon : Ryuuka no Jutsu!"-Sasuke

The unknown person began screaming. Sasuke ran out of chakra.

"Sasuke-kun! You did it!"-Sakura said happily

"Are you okay? Hang on"-Sakura

The unknown person got out of the strings with a destroyed face. Then he used something to paralyse them.

"Paralysis?"-Sasuke

"I didn't expect that you could use the Sharingan so well at your age. You live up to the name of Uchiha... I do want you, after all..... You're definitely his brother. Your eyes hide even more potential than Itachi"-???

"Who the hell are you?"-Sasuke

He threw up a scroll.

"I am Orochimaru. If you want to see me again, you have to pass the exam as if your life depended on it. But first, you must defeat '3 Sound Ninjas' under my control"-Orochimaru

"What are you babbling about?! WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!?"-Sakura

~End~

Let's just say that I don't wanna remember the whole story. Damnit! Yeah, I could use my "Sublimation Jutsu" (A/N:I made that up) but snakes! Could smell it and get me. Let's make something fun.

So what could I... Wait! Dara-unni and Deidara share the same name!

SANdara. DEIdara.

Hmmmm. sundae. What? It sounds like it! SanDei=Sundae. Why am I thinking about food? Better think of a plan.

"Unni, what are you smiling for?"-Minji

*sigh* What now!

"Nothing! I just remembered that I called Bom-unni "A.B""-Me

"CL"-Bom-unni gave me a warning tone.

"Okay, I'm sorry"-*pout*

Better think of a way. *sigh*

-End

They soon passed out. Tired of thinking how to escape.

*6:08㏂*

Konan woke up. She walked into the hall and saw S.A.T.A.G's door open. She went to the door but they were fast asleep.

Inner Konan: It's too impossible for them to escape Orochimaru's snakes.

She continued to go to the kitchen and saw that the food was missing.

Inner Konan: Where did the food go?! Guess I'll cook again.

She started cooking eggs n' bacon and cooked rice.

Then, Sui and Sasuke woke up. Sasuke also noticed the open door and closed it too.

Soon, all of the Akatsuki woke up and eat.

*10:09㏂*

All members of S.A.T.A.G woke up.

They chatted for sometime. Minji was thirsty so, she went to the kitchen.

She was on her way to the kitchen but, suddenly a guy who has short hair and dark lips.

(A/N: Still remember the episode when Sasuke killed Orochimaru? Um, the part when Sasuke was held upside down by a guy? Please tell me his name in the comment sections because I really don't know so I'm just gonna put a made-up name here)

"Why isn't this a hot chick?"-Shiroku

Chaelin and the whole Akatsuki noticed this.

"Let me make you one of u-"-Shiroku was cut off.

"Don't you dare to lay a finger on her"-Chaelin said warning-ly

"Minji. Go to the room"-Chaelin

Minji obeyed.

CL was disappointed, so making him pissed off, she bumped her shoulder into his.

"Hey! You hit me you bi-"-Shiroku

Before making him say 'bitch!', she attacked him "chest-then-head" move making him do the "OTL position". Sasuke got even unbelievable when she saw a boy getting his ass kicked by a girl. CL grabbed his shirt.

"I may HAVE a sweet, warm, friendly smile. But behind that is a bad queen bee. And IF you do that again, I'll make sure that you'll be dead before my eyes"-CL. Making his oppas gulp.

CL noticed some of the guys.

"Want some?"-CL showing her "about-to-punch" hand

".... No thanks"-unison

"What? He deserves it for about to touch Minji. I want ALL of you to be warned especially those perverted guys that, that may happen to you. Good day"-CL

2 b Cont!nud.............

Fierce Chaelin

F!n

2.1k?! Is that even possible?! あいごお! Thanks.

Yeah CL, the one and only baddest female.♪ G-I-Z to the I-B-E, Nan nappeun gizibe, can't you see♬