Brokenhearted

Derek's Pov

I saw lacey walk out of the girls bathroom. She walked over to me. 

"Okay, I did my research and found out about him." She told me about Rebecca and Sammy and that she warned Viola. 

"Now you make sure she stays away from Brad." She said before walking off. 

The bell rang and I saw Viola walk out of the bathroom. She spotted me and walked to class. I followed. I could tell Lacey and I's plan was working. I didn't care how long it took. I was gonna make Viola mine.

Viola's Pov

Kate texted me earlier and said that Kellan asked her out. I thought it was adorable. It was now lunch. I had managed to ingnore dummy all day. I got a salad and water.

"Viola!" Kate screamed. Kellan was on one side of her and Haley on the other, River beside her. Danny was beside my empty seat across the table. 

"Hey hun." I hugged her and Haley. I put my stuff down and saw Lacey motion me to sit with her.

"Is it okay if I don't sit her today?" I asked Kate and Haley.

"Why?" Haley questioned. 

"Check your phones." I told them and grabbed my lunch. I sat down beside Lacey. Rebecca and Sammy were there too. They told me all about Danny themselves. About fifteen minutes before the bell rang, I got up after saying bye. I motioned for Haley and Kate to follow me. 

"What's up?" Haley asked.

I told them about Danny and they knew it was true.

"Lets show him how it feels." Kate said.

"How?" I asked.

"Use him before he uses you." Haley answered. I smirked. 

"Meet me at my house after school. We'll come up with a plan." We hugged as the bell rang and I headed to English. I decided to take a nap.

About thirty minutes later, "Ms. Rose wake up." 

"Crab cake on a bread bun." I said jolting awake. (A/N My cousin and I said this one time.)

The whole class busted out laughing, including me. Where did that even come from?

"Please pay attention."

"Yes m'am."

Brad tried to ask me about Danny but I just shrugged. Eventually the bell rang and I dreadfully walked to music. I saw Danny when I walked in and decided I couldn't be mean. I would just find out why he used those girls and break up with him.