Purple chargers, Blasting music, Fun, and Derek Woods

Present:

I woke up in my grandmothers house the next day. I was l in the room my grandmother has for me. I didnt know how i got there. Everything from the previous night came flooding back in my head. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I cried so much. I decided not to tell anyone. 

I was still in the shower. I releazied I was crying and grabbed my razor. I cut my upper thigh. The water from the shower head washed the blood away. It stung but i dealt with it. I got out and went to my room. I put lime green boyshorts on.  I pulled a T-Shirt that was huge on me on. It belong to my father. I wore it as a nightgown. I layed down on my queen sized bed. It had a purple suit, which means all the sheets and everything was purple. I wish someone would come rescue me. I know i have friends but they will never understand how I feel. I have changed since July, Im not the same person. I feel theres someone waitng for me, who will take care of me and love me. I feel a tear slide down my face. No one deserves me. Im Hopeless, Worthless, Disgusting, and so much more I cant name. I threw my legs over the side of my bed. I cant take the pain. I get three Tylenol PM from my moms cabinet. I swallow them and retreat back to my room. I put my Ipod on and about twenty minuets later of listening to Kesha and Adele, I thankfully drift off to a much needed, peacuful sleep.

Monday Morning

I had gotten alot of sleep this weekend. I had taken a whole bunch of Tylenol PM. I was actualy feeling better today. Almost happy even. I had put my dark brown hair into a messy bun. No makeup i didnt care today. I slipped on some purple skinny jeans. As you can tell thats my favorite color. I grabbed a white shirt with purple pain all over it. I smiled at the memory of my mom and i throwning paintballowns at each other to dye shirts. It looks so cool though. I tripped walking to my closet to get my purple converses. I had tripped on my jacket. I busted out laughing. I quckly stopped. I felt good today but I was scared because I knew It wouldnt last. I got my converses on. I felt so good I quickly went and straightned my hair. I know I said Haley was emo but so I am! So this Saturday I went and got it cut. I had my bangs so they were on the right side and I had layers. I love it! I put on eyeliner, mascara, and purple eyeshadow. I put alot more on for more of an emo effect. I giggled, I sounded ridiculous. I was excited I was expressing who I really was. I picked my jacket up off the floor. It was a black jacket with a purple peace sign with paint dripping from it. Ahhh, Hot Topic!! 

I ran downstairs and saw my mom had already left. I grabbed a poptart and a Dr. Pepper, My favorite!! I skipped outside. I forgot to metion my car is Soooooo FRIGGIN SEXY! Its a Purple Dodge Charger. I love my mommy!! I drove to school blasting Sexy and I Know It. I pulled up beside Kate. She shook her head and got in the passanger seat. We cranked it up as loud as it could go and were laughing like crazy! People were looking and us and some were laughing. I was actualy having fun. We pulled up next to Haleys car. She was making out with some goth guy. She didnt even notice us. I got out and went to her window.

"Hey Bitch, wanna give me a BJ for 5 bucks" I said in a deep voice. She turned around and jumped when she saw it was me.

"GOD VI, You scared me. AND I AM SO WORTH MORE THAN 5 DOLLARS". Kate and I were laughing so hard I felt tears. Haley got out and said goodbye to that dude.

"You look better."

"I feel better" Hopefull it will last. I grabbed their hand as I was in the middle. We skipped off to class. I really hope my life stays like this. 

I was currently in english. I had put my head down while Mrs. Gregger droned on. I heard someone knock on the door. Mrs. G opened it and everyone gasped. I rolled my eyes and picked my head up. The person walked in and was waiting for Mrs. G to say something. I looked at him and froze. I felt dizzy, My whole world was spinning and felt like it had been turned upside down, caught on fire, froze and melt again. It was him, Derek Woods. The person who runied me.

DUN, DUN...DUNNN so cliffhanger. Whats Derek doing here? What Viola gonna do? Where the flagnog is Clayton at? I love him so i cant wait to bring him back!! Anyways, ill be uploading my other stories but if i have time, i will try and upload this one again. Only if i get two comments. :)