Late Night House Calls

I walked inside and called my mom at work.

"Hey sweetie, Whats up?"

"Hey Momma, Can Kate and Haley Stay the night? Please?"

"Sure baby. Im just glad you are wanting to spend time with them" She all but squealed. I laughed and told her about my day.

"Well be careful honey. I don't want you being used and hurt". I winced, too late.

"I will be mom"

"Bye, Love you. I'll be working all night. Be safe and have fun'

"Ok, Love you too". I hung up and called Kate. I asked her about tonight. She was more than happy to spend the night. Haley said hell yeah! Wow their crazy. I headed upstairs to go take a shower. I felt better when I got out. I changed into Zebra shorts and a Purple tank top. I let my hair just be natural. It was curly after I washed it. I heard my door bell ring. I ran downstairs. When I opened it it wasn't who I expected. It was a nerdy boy named Gabe. He wasn't bad looking or a bad person. Just loved school and learning.

"Oh.....Hey....Gabe?"

"Hey Viola, I was forced to come here and be a witness" Someone smacked him on the back of the head.

"By who and what for?" I was so confused.

"By me" answered Derek.

"Get out of here now" I said through clenched teeth.

"That's why I brought Gabe. My little cousin. So we could talk. Man, Its a small world. I never would've guessed you lived in the same place"

"My friends are coming over. I don't want to talk to you. Leave. Now" He looked hurt.

"Wait, Gabe go head to your car" I said. He walked away looking glad to leave.

"Tha-"

"No", I said cutting him off,"Listen don't come to my house ever again. Ever. It scares me. But I bet that's what you want. I will call the cops. I will see you at school because I know your crazy ass wont leave this town. Good bye" I finished, slamming the door in his face and grinned. It felt good. I went to go get snacks and goodies ready for when my girlies showed up.

Heres the next chappie because I got over 3 votes. Im going on vacation tomorrow so this will be the last upload till i get back. I hope you enjoy.