The Flashback

(Last July)

"Sweetie, lets go." "Coming mom!" I was going to my grandmothers in florida and we lived in West VIrginia. I was so happy.

"Viola Rose" I turned and saw Kate and Haley standing at my door. I ran to them and we hugged.

"Im gonna miss you guys"

"We're gonna miss you too" i grabbed my bags and we walked down stairs. My mom smiled when she saw us.

"Alright in the car. its a long drive." We walked outside while my mom locked the house up. I threw my bags in the trunk of my moms bug.

"I'll call ya'll everyday".

"You better" they both said. We all giggled. My life was so simple back then.

We drove all they way to my grandmas in one day. We sang and talked. I love my mom. I wish it that again. When we got there my family was all there. We all spent time together. My cousins Drake,18 and Cat,22 walked up to me.

"Hey guys."

"Hey, you wanna go out with us?'

"Sure" I thought it would be a movie or something. It was a club. Cat had brought clothes for me and took me  to a gas station bathroom. I was wearing a purple dress that fit my body perfectly. I was wearing black high heels. My hair was straight but we added a poofy bump. My makeup was dark purple sparkly eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara. I was wearing clear lip gloss that made my lips plump. Cat had changed too. She had a black dress with matching pumps. She plastered her makeup on.

"We look awesome." said Cat. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car. Drake was wearing a red American Eagle shirt with jeans and a black leather jacket. 

Cat hair was black and her eyes green. She was looked a cat, i joked in my head. Drake was her brother. He has dark brown hair with green-blue eyes. We drove to the club.

"Wow, Viola you look good" i blushed.

"Thanks Drake".

"Im going to have to look after you tonight", he winked. We walked inside and Cat got us all in somehow. I was amazed, I had never been in a club before. I went and sat at the bar and ordered a sprite. My cousins had dissapered.

"Why are you here all alone ....with a sprite?" I turned and saw the most gorgous boy ever. He had dirty blonde hair, cut short, almost a buzz cut except the top front was spiked. The bluest eyes Ive seen. I could see his muscles through his shirt. It was blue and he also had black leather jacket. And some blue jeans and black fancy shoes. He was smirking at me.

"Uh".

"First time in a club?" I nodded my head and mentally slapped myself. First words he hears out my mouth are uh?

"I can tell but dont worry. You look hot and you can learn." I blushed. He smiled.

"Get this lady a vodka please, put it on my tab."

"Yes, Mr.Woods." Ive heard that name before. His father was the best and richest lawyer in maimi!

"Woods? As in Samual Woods?"

"Yup, my dad. Im Derek Woods. Whats your name beautiful?" I blushed, Again.

"Viola Rose" "Thats a beautiful name" He handed me my drink and i swalloed it. It burned but it felt good. He looked shocked, then grabbed my hand and drug me to the dance floor. Rhiannas S&M started playing. He put his arms around my waist. I felt dizzy. He handed me another drink. I finished it and got another and another and then i couldnt remember how many or what kind. The room was spinning. I kept dancing. We started grinding and i felt him get hard. After awhile of dancing, a slow song came on. It was, I never told you by colbie caliet. We were just swaying from side to side. I was so dizzy.

Derek whispered in my ear,"Come on, lets get out of here. I followed him. I kept stubbling everywhere. I had no idea what was going on. I heard a car door open and he put me in and slammed the door. 

I cant really remember anything else except puking out the window a few times and that its. I woke up . I didnt feel dizzzy anymore just scared and my head was pounding. Where was I? Where was Drake and Cat? I tried to get up but realized my hands were tied behind my back. My legs were also tied.

"Help, someone help!!" I screamed.

"I like the screamers" A voice said.

"Who are you? What do you want?" i asked. I was squriming, trying to get out of the ropes.

"You dont remember me? We met tonight."

"Derek?"

"The one and only" I could see him now. He was lighting candels. There were rose petals everywhere.

"What are you going to do to me?" I could feel tears in my eyes because i already knew.

"What i wanted to do since i looked into your eyes." 

(RatedR part, If you dont want to read skip down to where it says end of RatedR part, PerfectMistakes you must read this, No choice.=))

He walked over to me and undid the ropes. "No use in running the doors are locked and ill catch you before you even have a chance" I didnt know what to do.

"I would give you another pill but i want you to be awake." I saw him smirking. I swallowed and felt my heart beat pick up. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He pulled my dress over my head.

"Please, Dont do this." The tears falling from my eyes so hard i couldnt see. I blinked just in time to have him crash his lips to mine. I felt horrible. Dereks hands roamed all over my body as his lips made their way to my boobs. I whimpered, he smirked, he thought it was a good thing. I felt bile rise in my throat. He undid my bra and layed my down. I was crying really hard now.

"Dont Cry, It will only hurt for a little bit." He smiled and me and i could see care in eyes. Is he Crazy!!!! He pulled his shirt and pants off. Then he leaned down and kissed my neck. He left little kisses all the to my hips. I felt sick.

"I'll give you anything you want. Just please dont do this." He looked in my eyes and i saw a flash of anger but it quickley dissapered.

"I want you. I know you want me too. I just met you but i like you alot." He slid off his boxers. My eyes grew big. He was huge and i was a skinny virgin. This was going to hurt like hell! I didnt cry anymore. I wasnt showing him anymore weakness. I closed my eyes and thought of childhood memories. I felt him slip my underwear off.

"Ready?" I held back a scream and didnt say anything. He suddenly thrust foward. I felt excurcitating pain! I screamed untill he covered his lips on mine. I then cried. After awhile it started to feel better. I smiled, big mistake. He saw it too and pulled out and back in.

"You okay?" I nodded. There was no use in fighting. He started going in and out. Each time got harder and faster. I felt sick but my hormones were raging. Ive never heard about this in rape stories but ive always wondered. The sickness and hurt and pain pushed the hormones away. The Fight or Flight was racing in my head. My only thoughts were how to get out. 

He kept going in and out untill he let out a loud moan. I felt him come in me. I burst out crying. I just realized what happened. I should have fought. He pulled out.

(End of RatedR Part)

"Hey Shush,Its okay." He tired to comfort. I opened my eyes. I had to get out of here. I glared at him with hate and he looked hurt.

"Okay? Nothing is okay. You raped me and I need to get out of here" I yelled. He looked angry. I was scared.

"You wanna go home? Okay, all you have to do is run. If I dont catch you, run home." He smirked. I knew I had to. I had to make it out alive.

I spent forever typing this so im making it two part. ill upload ASAP!:))