The Flashback (Continued)

I nodded my head. "Okay, I'll do it".

"I hope you can run fast." I quickly changed back into my clothes, excluding heels. I turned around and he smashed his lips to mine.

"Just incase you make it away". He grabbed my arm and drug me outside.

"I'll give you a ten second start." I breathed deep. I slid my dress up so i could run without tripping. I didnt care if anyone saw, I didnt care about anything. Except getting away from him!!

"3..2..1...GO!" He yelled. I took off running. I was way down the road, when i heard him running behind me. I went faster. I had no idea where to go. I just kept running. I saw a gas station. I ran towards it, planning to run inside. I quickly changed my mind. I ran towards the pumps. There were people getting gas.

As soon as i got close i started yelling,"HELP,HES GONNA KILL ME! HELP! HELP!" I saw a Walmart down the road. How long have I been running! A guy from the military in uniform ran past me. I stopped amd turned around. I should keep runnning but i was curious. He tackled Derek to the ground and started beating the hell out of him! I knew who was going to win. I prayed. I dropped to my knees and prayed. God had sent thls man to help me. I didnt have much time. I got up and ran. I didnt stop untill i reached the Walmart bathroom. I sat on a bench thehy had in there. Man, Walmart has everything. I felt my heart pounding. I was hypervenalating. I just couldnt think anymore. I layed down and let darkness cover me.

(Unknown POV)

I beat that Fucking Kids Ass. I won, Of course. I used everything the military tought except what would kill him. It still wouldnt suprise me if he died. He looked like shit but he hurt that beautiful girl. I was raised you dont touch a woman like that. I ran to the walmart. I went to the girls bathroom for some reason. I sighed, there she was. She was shaking and whimpering in her sleep. I saw her phone in her bra. I gently picked it up without touching anything. I went through her and saw a message from someone named Haley. 'Have fun in florida gurl! We miss you! <3' Okay, So she was staying here. I just didnt know where. I caried her out, to my truck at the McDonalds next to Walmart. I was supposed to tonight but not until i get her safe. I decided to call my detective friend.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, I need a favor" I explained the situation to him. All he needed was her name to find her house. I went through her phone untill i saw a text from Kate. 'Viola Rose, I miss you Boo! Come home soon :) <3' Viola Rose, What a beautiful name.

 He found it. I dont know how but he did. I started driving towards her house. I found it eventualy. I wonder what i should do with her? I looked over at her. She looked like she was having a nightmare. I dont know what he did to her, But it seemed bad. I swear if i ever see that SOB again, Hes dead. I got out and went to her side. I opened the door and carried her bridal style. I knocked on the door. I couldnt tell them what happened. In my heart i knew she wouldnt want anyone to know. I felt horrible, but its up to her! I knew I was just telling myself lies to feel better. A boy who looked about my age answered. He had an ice pack on his head. His eyes grew big when he saw me and even bigger when he saw who I was holding.

"I umm found her. Dont Ask any questions. Look after her more carefully." I pushed past him and layed her on the couch. I moved a strand of her hair away from her face.

"I will meet you again someday when i get back. I will find you and always protect you" I whispered in her ear. I quickly went back to my car. I drove to the airport. As I arrived, I came out of shock. I got my pass and borded The plane.

"Can I get you anything Privitate C. Ford.

"Clayton Ford, M'am" I said In my country accent.

"thank you for what you do. Where are you from?"

"Your welcome and A small town in Georgia. Pine knocks." she smiled and handed me a Pepsi. I sat back, thinking of what I said and I meant it. I just met her and never believed in love at first sight but after tonight I did. The seat belt sign came on. I had the window seat. I opened it and saw they stars. They reminded me of Viola. I closed my eyes and saw her face. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew I would make it back alive for her. I was only 18 but I dropped out of school and already took basic training at 16. My detective friend helped me get in. I knew I could die but my grandfather died when I was 15 and I wanted to follow in his footsteps and go to war. Viola would get me through.

Soo do y'all like Clayton. You'll see more of him but not till way later. Btw there will be a lot of things that won't be told till the end. I already have the ending planned out. Keep reading, thanks!