Fake Dating A Jock

Violas Pov

I wonder why he did that? Oh well. I was starting to calm down. Brad Emerson looked pissed. Well i'd rather sit beside him. Plus hes eye candy. He had blonde hair, huge muscles and blue eyes. I passed him a note saying, 'Sorry you have to sit here'. He wrote back and it said, 'Its cool, i dont mind, your way cooler than Lacey'. I giggled softly and worte back,' LOL, No shes cool, shes just a teenaged girl. Be patient!' 'Thanks Rose, Your pretty cool and hot ;)'.

I blushed and threw the note away. He was defiently joking. The rest of english.

"Wierd question but will you help me make Lace jealous?" Brad asked as the bell rang. Oh what the hell? I had nothing else to lose. i nodded yes.

"Ok, Thanks Rose you rock". He grabbed my books and waited for me to get my stuff. Everyone else was frozen and staring. I blushed and suppressed a grin. I walked out and Brad followed. We walked side by side to my last class, Music. He smiled and gave my books to Daniel Erikson.

"Put them on her desk"

"Alright. Hey Viola" I waved hey. Omg popular boys were talking to me.

"Thanks again. I actualy have to tell you, I have honestly liked you since elementry but I could never get you to notice me. I know im not your type of guy. So im going to enjoy this and we will just be friends, No wierdness." He said grinning. I never knew he was so nice.

 "Sure, that sounds good" i said grinning. He kissed my cheek. If I could learn to trust and stop being depressed i might. If I wasnt so used and disgusting. I would love to but no would want me. Except the person I hate the most. I said goodbye and walked in the class room. The bell rang and everyone sat down. I saw my chair and started walking towards it but froze when I saw who was beside it. Daniel on one side and Derek on the other. I inhaled a deep breathe and walked to my chair. I sat down as close to Daniel as I could without being suspicous.

"Hey Viola, Whats up?" Daniel asked putting his arm on the back of my chair. I felt Derek tense.

"Hey Daniel and nothing much. Sitting in music class" I said nodding my head and swinging my feet.

He laughed and said, "Call me Danny and yeah I can see" I smiled. "So you go out with Brad?"

I blushed, "Umm...I dont know. He said he like me but, what about Lacey?" I said in a girly voice. Man, Brad owes me. I twirled a piece of my hair for effect.

"What about her? Your a way better person than she is and way hotter. Actually your beautiful. And hes liked you since elementary. I've liked since we were kids. And so have a lot of guys. Aint that right Mister. Woods". I was giggling and blushing. I didnt care about that ass. But this attention was awesome.

Mrs. Lydia wasnt here today so we had a free day. We could listen to our Ipods and stuff. I took mine out. I put Kelly Rowlands, Motivation on.

"Sing it" Danny said. I started singing and a bunch of girls joined in. At the end everyone clapped.

'Wow Vi. That was amazing." Danny complimented.

"Thanks Danny but im not that great"

"Dont put yourself down so much" Derek snapped. I could feel my blood pumping through my veins. I was fuming. How dare he day that! If i do it its mainly because of him. I mean every girl says bad thins about themselves but it got worse after that son of a bitch did what he did.

"Umm leave her alone dude" Lilly said. She was about the same place I was on the school food chain as I am as of today. Cool, Lots of friends but not popular. Derek rolled his eyes and kept talking to a girl. I calmed down and kept singing and having fun the rest of the day. I got a text from an unknown number before the bell ran. 'Hey its brad. Meet me on the 200 hall. Run and jump in my arms when ya see me!' 'Kk'

The bell rang and I walked with Danny to get Brad. When I saw him, I dropped my stuff and ran to him and jumped in his arms. He swung me around. When he put me down everyone else was staring, some were awing and smiling and all that. Lacey was fuming. I grabbed my stuff and we all walked outside. Once we got to my car I busted out laughing, Brad did too.

"Whats so funny?" Danny asked confused.

"Nothing Danny boy. Lets go. Bye Vi" Brad said kissing me on the cheek. I got in my car and drove home. I had actually forgotten Derek most of the day. I was feeling better but deep down I could still feel the hurt but I could fake it and have fun. I havent had any in long time.

HEYYY omg i feel so bad. I havent uploaded this story in forever. I have just been so busy working on my other stories. I lost my notebook as a hotel two weeks ago and they just shipped them today.  -_- ive been feeling bumed because of that but i decided since i dont have them i should start this again. Even when I get them back i shall continue this story. Ive missed it and i hope you guys have to. Sorry for the long delay. 3 votes till next chapter. Love you guys:)