Saying Goodbye

We just drove to a moutain he knew. It was outside of Mary Hill. It was breath taking. I had so much fun. It was right before school got out when he dropped me of at my house. He kissed my cheek as I got out. I faced him and really took in his looks. He was tan, huge muscles. Brown eyes and matching hair. He was really good looking. He had a black skin tight shit and a black leather jacket. Blue jeans and grey and black Vans. I saw him looking at me too. A hint of lust in his eyes. I felt my heart beat pick up. I was gonna be sick.

"Bye Danny. I had fun today. See you tomorrow." I smiled and got out before he could say anything else. I walked to my porch and waved him bye as I watched him drive away. How could I be with him? I couldnt even have him look at me without freaking out. I ran to my room and cried, puked, and cried some more. No would want me. They want normal girls. I cried myself to sleep for the billionth time.

Dereks Pov

I was pacing my room. I was staying with Gabe. That kid is annoying. School isnt everything. Ughh, After Viola told Lacey off she dissapeared. Danny was gone too. She needs to stop being a whore. I dont like that. She needs to be perfect. I punched my wall and it made a hole. I dont even care. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. My door bust open. It was Lacey.

"Hey" She said. I was getting ready to fuss her out when I got an idea.

"Look, I dont like you. Im in love with Viola and I know you love Brad. If you help me, I'll help you and see what I can do about my dad to help your dad". She thought about for a moment and smirked.

"What do you need me to do?" I smirked. Both of us together couldnt fail.

Violas Pov

I woke up crying. Wow, todays gonna be lovely. I threw my hair up. Jogging pants and a baggy shirt. i slipped my Uggs on and walked out the door. I stopped whem I saw Danny waitng for me. I walked to his car and got in.

"You okay? Ya look sleepy" He asked with concern in his eyes.

"umm yeah. We need to talk" He sighed.

"I knew i wouldnt be good enough for you"

"No! i just dont move fast"

"Oh, thats cool. Your old fashioned. I can live with that" He smiled and grabbed my hand. I was staring to feel a little better. We pulled up at school. I got out and told him I was going to find Kate and Haley. I saw them by my locker and smiled. They grinned back but before I could walk over someone out their arm through mine.

"Hey Viola sweetie, walk with me" Lacey said smiling. Kate and Haley and I all looked at her shocked and confused. She started walking and dragged me with her.

"So thanks for the advice yesterday. im gonna try and get Brad back. Im not going to bitch to him anymore" she said giggling.

"Your welcome" I replied softly.

"So I heard about you and Danny. Hes been in love with you forever. But let me warn you and I really am telling the truth," She pulled me into the girls bathroom," He wants something, He eventually gets it but after awhile he gets bored. It happened with Rebecca Lynch and Sammi Clark. He wanted them, got them, loved them, so sweet to them, and he waited till they were ready. He was with Becca for 8 months. Then for their anniversary he said adios. Just be careful." She said giving me a hug and walking out.

I knew she wasnt lying. I had forgotten but I remember now about hearing about Rebecca and Sammi. She was right. I had to talk to Kate and Haley first at lunch but I knew I had to say goodbye before I got used again.