Breaking dawn and Mystery Guy: Part One

(continued)

I got up from my bed, tired of thinking of the past and what happened. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor. I pulled up my jacket sleeve and slowly dragged it across my arm. The blood calmed me. I put my arm under my sink and turned the water on. I let the blood wash away. Once it finally stopped bleeding, I walked out of my bathroom.

"Viola, Honey, come downstairs" my mom called. Her name was Grace Flemmings. She went back to her maiden name. She had black hair and brown eyes. She was beautiful. Right now she was probaly in the kitchen. She loves to cook. My mom is really smart, it's where I get it from. She's a Dr. At the Mary Hill Hospital. Even though shes busy she still makes time for me. I haven't wanted to spend time with anyone since this last summer, July to be exact. I shuddered and pushed the memory away. I walked downstairs and saw Kate and Haley. They were sitting at the kitchen bar. My mom had just got cookies out of the oven.

"yea?" I asked confused. I could feel my heart beat pick up and it took everything not to hypervenalate.

"Sweetie, your friends want you to go with them to the movies. You haven't done anything lately. I think you should go" my mom said, her eyes beggin me to. She looked concerned. Kate and Haley looked the same. I sighed, I guess I could try and go.

"uh yea sure why not" I answered smiling. I didn't mean it but I had to fake it for them. They all squealed. I chuckled,"I'll just go change".

I ran upstairs and locked my door. I went to my dresser and took out a pill. It helps me with anxiety. I would need it. I grabbed my water bottle and swallowed my pill. I got it from my Dr., no one knows I take it and I lied to my Dr. I stripped and only had my bra and panties on. They were matching pink lace from Victoria Secret. I got it for my 16th birthday. I grabbed a purple tee that had a orange spray painted heart. I got it from hot topic. I slipped on some dark blue skinny jeans. I put my purple converses on. I brushed my dark brown hair. It was naturally straight. I put on some purple eyeshadow and mascara. It made my blue eyes pop. I grabbed my purple heart necklace and put it on. I put my purple jacket on. It said peace in orange on the back. I put in Orange peace sign earrings. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs.

" Wow, you look gorgeous Vi" said Kate.

" Yea, so gorgeous. I wish I looked like you" Haley added.

"Um y'all are way prettier than me" I said smiling.

Kate had blonde, naturally cut hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans like me. She was also wearing a bright hot pink shirt that said Love in black and one shoulder slid down. Her makeup was all pink and black eyeliner and mascara. She was wearing black sandals. She was so cute!! Haley had black hair, it was wavy but today it was straightened. Her left eye was green and her right was brown. She was wearing red skinny jeans and a black shirt that said, I'm Emo, deal with it. Yup she sure was. The words were written in red. Her makeup was all black. She was wearing a chocker with spikes. There was a red streak in her hair. Her shoes were black boots that went to her kneecaps.

I had missed them but most of me wanted to hide in my room. I knew I needed to go plus I had school on Monday. "No way honey, you look better than us always" Kate countered.

"Aww thanks"

"Come on Chickas, let's go" said Haley as she dragged us out. I was faking this well, I could make it through the night

I stepped out of Haley's black Ferriari. Her parents were rich. Haley went to go buy the tickets. We were going to see breaking dawn: part one. It came out two days ago. Kate went to get the snacks and I went to go find seats. There wasnt a lot of people in here yet. Ugh, just a couple making out. His jacket looked familiar, maybe he went to our school. I shrugged and went to the top. Haley came back first.

"Hey Viola, can we talk?" I felt my heart racing. I was closer to her than Kate but still. I inhaled deeply.

"Yea" I whispered.

"How come you've been distant lately?" I couldnt tell her why. No could know. Lie Viola Lie! I screamed to myself.

"Uh I don't know. I just havent been feeling sociable lately. Kinda stressed about school. I'm worried I won't make it to college. You know I wanna be an artist." She shook her head and smiled. I have always wanted to be an artist. I love drawing, I havent felt like it since July.

"of course your worried, you always are but you don't need to be. Your smart,talented,beautiful, and so caring." she said hugging me. I didn't know what to say, thank god Kate came back.

"Guys, Help" she said almost dropping all the food. Man, she stuffed her purse with all kinds of candy. She had 3 large drinks and the big bucket of popcorn. There also was some nachos.

"Good lord, how are we going to eat all this?"

"We will, we got it because we haven't been out with you lately and it's special" explained Kate. I felt bad but it didn't mean I was going to spend more time with them, I couldn't.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok" Kate said smiling. The movie started and my friends looked so happy I couldn't help but smile.