You runied my life and now your back....FML!!

I kept staring at him, hoping this was another one of my nightmares. I was starting to feel tears in my eyes. I blinked them away. He met my eyes and smirked.

"Why dont you tell us your name?" Mrs. G said swooning over him like every other girl.

"Derek Woods" He said looking at me.

"As in Samual Woods?" Asked Lacey Brent. The head of our school, Cheerleading Captin, and her dad is also a lawyer.

"Yes" Answered Derek. She smirked and her possy giggled. I knew she just wanted him for his money but she could have him.

"Where can I sit?" He asked annoyed. I snapped my head next to the EMPTY seat beside me. I gulped. I knew I looked terrified. I was getting ready to star crying, puke and run out. Where my damn razor blade when you need? Stupid no weapon or sharp objects school.

 Dereks POV (OMG!!)

There was my angel. I finally found her. Her beautiful eyes looked scared. I knew she was scared of me. I had to make things right. I loved her so much. I didnt like her hair cut or choice of clothes. She looked Emo. I would have her change that. First, I had to make her love me back.

"Where can I sit?" I asked annoyed. I didnt like all these girls trying to flirt with me. I only saw Viola. I saw her freakling out when I asked the question.

"Beside Mrs. Rose. Raise your hand Viola. " she slowly did. Her arm was shaking.

"I cant sit in the back. I camt see." Viola looked Shocked. I winked at her. At least the color was returning to her face.

"Oh...what about right here?" She pointed to chair beside snobby cheerleader. She was in her uniform, must be gameday.

"theres already somebody there" I said confused.

"Brad will move beside Viola. Right Brad?" Said Cheerleader.

"Why should I? Your my girlfriend. Im the Senior quaterback. I shouldnt have to move!

" "You dont have to. I can sit somewhere else."

"Yea, He said he can sit somewhere else" Brad agreed, sittting back in his chair with his hands behind his head. Cheerleader gave him evil eyes and whispered something in his ear. He sighed, rolled his eyes and grabbed his stuff. He made his way to sit beside Viola. I pushed my jelousy down and sat beside blondie. Typical cheerleader, big boobs, perfect teeth, platnium blonde hair, and green eyes. She was nothing compared to Viola. No one is. I hope I have more classes with her. I smirkeed and blondie looked at me strange. Of course I did. My dad helped me get them. I was 17 when I met Viola. I was now 18. I never went to a real school though. I always went to private school. Im glad I can be a normal senior with my love. I smiled and turned to blondie. She grinned.

"My names Lacey Brent" Oh I get it. Her dads been sucking up to mine forever. I could just make small talk till I can get Viola to talk to me.

Sorry I havent uploaded in awhile. I had exams and then we on vacation. OMG!! DEREK IS BACK AND CRAZIER THEN EVER!!! What will happened?? Leave me your thoughts and ideas of what you think will happen next. MRAWWWW sorry my pet dinosaur tried to eat Derek. Not yet Fluffy:))