Viola Rose and Mary Hill

My name is Viola Rose. Yes, Rose is my last name. My first name was my great-aunts name. It may be an old-timey name but it's different and so am I. I love my name, well I did. I hate everything about me now. My life was never perfect, but it was pretty good. I had my mom, my dad and her divorced and we never saw him again. I love my mom alot, she's always so understanding but she could never understand what happenes to me. Well, how come I never said anything or told anyone. I had the best friends ever. My two childhood friends Kate Tetterton and Haley Manning. I have known them my whole life. We do everything together, except one. What happened to me and I'm glad they didn't have to experience that. We have lived in the same small town our whole lives. Mary Hill, West Virginia. Weird name but it has a story behind it. It was first discovered in the 1700s. There was a girl named Mary Grant. She wasnt a special girl but she was a good person. There was a curse put on the village by a group of witches because these people were to evil. They hurt people and were angry. The all started to sin except children and Mary. They committed adultry and all kinds of stuff. The only virgins were Mary and the children. The people decided to sacrifice Mary and use her pure blood to save them selves. They took Mary to he tallest hill, still here today and killed her. They put her blood on everyone's forehead. Everyone became good and the witches lifted the curse. The story is it will happen again. It's just nonsense but even if they needed me I couldn't help. I hate myself, I feel so disgusting.

Anyways, I have straight A's and have been sent many scholarships. I'm 17 and a senior. I'm in all AP classes. I go to Marys Hill High School. You can see the hill behind our school. Great for the pe teachers.

It's Saturday night. I usually would have been out with my friends. We would have spent the weekend at one of our houses. Ever since what happenes, I've distanced myself. I dont trust anyone and I usually stay in my room. I used to cry all the time but I felt weak and pathetic. So now to help the pain I cu myself. I know it's wrong but I can't stop.

Soooo.. Let me know what you think. Comment and vote. Also. Check out my friends PerfectMistakes story, "smile for no reason". It's awesome!!!!