Chapter 5

--------------------------------->>>>>>> Pic of Dillon <<<<<<<-----------------------------------

Dillon

It’d been a while since I”d hung out with Josh at Mandi’s house. At first nobody really talked for a while. 

“What do you three want to do,” Mandi asked. “Yes, you do have to choose because you guys are the guests.”

“Who wants to play Just Dance 3 again,” AnaBella asked and we all agreed.

“I only have three paddles, the other one is at AnaBella’s house,” Mandi stated. 

“That’s okay we can take turns,” I pointed out. “So who’s all going to go first?”

“You three can, I’ll be right back,” Mandi answered. At that she walked out of her room. 

I was going to be a Junior in high school this year, and Mandi was going to be a Sophomore. Truth is that I liked Mandi a lot and had for a while now. My Junior prom was coming up this year and my mom was yelling at me that I needed to go. I was honestly thinking about asking Mandi to be my prom date. Although, it was way to early to be thinking about that situation. I hadn’t ever told anybody about my crush on Mandi; not even Josh knew. He’d already told me that he was most likely planning on asking AnaBella to prom if they were still together by then. Most people found it odd that we, meaning Josh and I, hung out with two girls who were a year younger than us. We didn’t mind, though, and I took it that if we didn’t care then other people shouldn’t care. 

Mandi

I walked into the the kitchen to get some crackers. I seen my mom sitting at the table working on something.

“When did you get home,” I asked her. 

“Only a few minutes ago, but it sounded like you were having fun with your friends so I decided not to disturb you,” she answered. 

“Oh,” I said. “What are you working on?”

“Just going through some bills.”

“Oh, okay,” I said. 

“Are all of them staying the night here?”

“I don’t really know yet,” I told her. 

“Okay, let me know when you find out,” she replied. 

“K,” I said. After that I walked back to my room. Only Josh and AnaBella were playing the game so I sat down by Dillon.

“Hey,” he said waving at me. 

“Hi,” I replied, “why aren’t you playing?”

“The remote died on me,” he answered. 

“Oh, okay,” I said. “Hey, whoever wins this song gets to play Dillon.”

“What, why me,” he asked. 

“Because I don’t feel like playing next so that means you get to,” I smirked. 

“Oh yeah, do you really want to go there,” he challenged. 

“Yeah, let’s go,” I said laughing. 

Then he started tickling me. When did he find out that me being ticklish was my weakness?