Chapter Four

Buttercup sat her bed at her dad's and started to pack the bags. She shoved in some clothes but she caught the red eyes of the man. He was smirking, his accent isn't really from here, his hair was black as midnight, his skin was pale.

"Buttercup! You mother is here!" Her father yelled as Buttercup sighed. She pulled her bag up and walked downstairs she caught the same feeling. Someone staring at her, this time she didn't make a move to look but she climbed in the car and sat in the back seat and her mother drove off.

Butch glared at the moving car and saw his brother Brick ran over along with Boomer as they landed on the couch. Butch claws ripped the couch and Boomer looked over at his brother as Brick grabbed Butch's hand and pluck them out of the couch.

"Who is that?" Boomer asked as they all turned and faced the TV, which was playing some kind of rock music, and Butch sighed and looked at the title.

"I don't know her name, but she does have something." Butch said as Brick raised his eyebrow at him.

"What does that mean?" Brick asked as Butch looked over at him.

"Don't worry about it." Butch said as he shrugged as he looked over at his brother and flashed him a smile.

"Why don't we go out and have some fun?" Butch asked with a smirk. THe boys nodded and they stood up, super speeding out of the room and they ran down the sidewalk, knocking down trash cans, plants, and other things. Butch was letting out his insane side coming out and his reddish greenish eyes stared at Mitch's jeep.

He ran over and kicked it, causing some alarm to go off, but the brothers left before Mitch or anyone could catch them. Butch kicked down lawn gnomes, plants, kids bikes, just smashing them all to pieces or just running over them.

Butch eyes was full red and he smelled some human blood. Butch widened his eyes and Brick looked over and his eye widened. Butch started to run over to the blood scent and Brick and Boomer ran after him. They tried to slow him down, but Butch was in his insane state and nothing really could stop him, unless you're his soul mate.

"Butch!" Boomer yelled as he jumped on his back and tied to stopped Butch. He took off his jacket and tied it around Butch's neck, and through his jacket towards Brick, who caught it and started to pull on it, but Butch used his super strength and Brick started to tear up the sidewalk and Brick saw some kid with a scraped knee and Brick yelled for Boomer to get the kid and hide him.

Boomer nodded and jumped off Butch, he ran over and got the kid and Butch glared and ran over and Brick ran over, still holding the jacket, and jumped on Butch and kicked his knee and they fell on the ground. Brick stepped on Butch's back and Butch growled, but smelled a familiar scent and saw Buttercup walking outside.

Butch flipped over and grabbed Brick and they ran towards the alleyway and his eyes studied Buttercup. Boomer sat the kid down and ran over to the alleyway and Butch narrowed his eyes as she picked up the kid.

"Who is she?" Boomer whispered as Butch looked over at him.

"She's my soul mate." Butch said.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorries for being lates!! I was writing it out and forcing myself to update the chapter but drama came up in my church now I have the flu. I think the world is gonna kill me! Lol, well what we thinks???? 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!