Chapter Seven

"You!" Butch yelled as he kicked off the man and jumped up. He landed on his feet and glared at the person. The one who was after him, the one who changed him. Henry.

"Butch, my son! How are you? Your strength seems to getting stronger! Maybe for a certain reason?" Henry asked as his eyes flashed red with his smirk. Butch narrowed his eyes and Butch licked his lips and clenched his fist.

"Shut up! I'm not your son you crazy psycho!" Butch yelled as Henry laughed and sighed as he flicked his gray hair to the side.

"Poor Butchy still living in denial." Henry said as Butch crouched down and jumped on Henry, bringing them to fall down the hill. They hit almost every tree, Henry trying to get Butch off while Butch was trying to find a tree to grab onto.

Butch finally grabbed a tree, but the roots came out of the ground and the tree came after them. Henry kicked the tree causing it to break into the splitters and poking inside their cold pale skins. No blood came out, just stabbed inside them.

"You're insane side is making you stronger, I love it!" Henry said as Butch grunted as they crashed into the ground. He pulled out the splinter from his arm and tossed it to the side.

"Get away from here!" Butch yelled as he tried to threw a punch at him, but they landed on the ground, with Henry flipping them over.

"Oh my son, you know that you need to let out the side." henry saida s Butch kicked him off and Henry landed on the tree branch, with a chuckle.

"That's all you got!" Butch yelled as Henry looked over at him with his eyes pure red and his fangs beared.

"Don't make me angry." Henry hissed as Butch smirked and grabbed some dust and stared straight into Henry's eyes.

"Your insane side versus mine!" Butch challenged as Henry laughed and looked over at Butch with a smirk and nodded.

"Very well.' Henry said as he turned pale, his hair grew longer and his eyes turned blood red. Butch jumped back some, but he knew that Henry was the only known vampire who could control his insane side without his mate, but that didn't matter to Butch. He let his insane side take over and Henry jumped off and he balled up his fist and let his nails grew longer.

"I thought the last time we fought, you've understand." Henry saida s Butch growled and ran over towards him and jumped on his shoulders. But Henry throwing him off where he hit the tree.

"You can't beat me!" Henry roared as he ran towards Butch and grabbed his arm and flung him across the forest.

Butch groaned and his eyes turned green for a split second, before he saw Henry jumping towards him. He jumped up and punched Henry's chest bringing him towards the ground, having the ground shake and he knew that someone was bound to feel that or even hear it.

Henry laughed darkly and evil grin spread across his face. He ran over and grabbed Butch's wrist and brought it close to his mouth, he smirk and smelled it.

"I could give you an offer which you can't refuse." Henry hissed as Butch tried to free his hand but Henry laughed and looked straight at Butch. "But I love giving you more pain than you need." Henry hissed as he brought out his fangs, butch widened his eyes and kicked Henry's knee hearing a crack and Henry eyes turned back to gray as he fell down on the ground.

His hair grew back to his quiff, his nails shorted and eyes returned to the painful gray eyes. Butch hissed and his eyes turned to his forest green and rubbed his wrist. Henry looked back at him and hissed at him.

"Like I said before, you can't beat me!" Henry yelled as Butch widened his eyes. He saw Henry eyes turned bright red, his muscles grew and his hair reached to his waist, his claws came out and he grabbed Butch's ankle and brought him down, making the ground cracked.

"Let me go you demon!" Butch yelled as he felt his back burning. He looked down and saw fire coming from the crack he made.

"I told you I love bring you pain." Henry hissed as he brought Butch closer to his face. "Just like when I killed Boomer's uncle, made Brick a vampire, and killed your own mother in front of your eyes." Henry hissed as Butch eyed turned red, but had some tears spouting in his eyes. Butch fangs grew longer and he grabbed Henry's wrist and bite it and sucked some of his blood out, but bitterness filled his mouth.

"You're the demon here Butch!" Henry yelled as he held onto his wrist as Butch dropped to the side of the crack and saw Henry wrist having black ooze coming out of it. Henry ran off and Butch Tried to climb back.

He felt his legs burning and he hissed as he stretched his hand on the nearby rock. He finally pulled himself back up from the ground and he grabbed onto his chin and tried to bring down his fangs. He felt a arrow flew across his ear. He looked back and saw the two vampire hunters that made his life a living hell.

"Can I get a break today! Or even from you guys for the rest of my life!?" Butch asked he looked at the hunters who reloaded their guns and shot another one at him. Butch groaned and narrowed his eyes.

"I guess not." Butch nuttered as he saw the half broken tree. He ran over, dodging the arrows and picked up the tree. He looked back at the hunters and tossed the tree their way. He smirked and turned back and ran to his house in superspeed not caring if humans saw him. He made it inside and closed the door and locked it.

He fell back in his butt and felt his fangs burning from when he bit Henry, he stood up and walked over to the bathroom and saw his fangs was covered in black ooze. He grimaced and grabbed his toothbrush and tried to brush away the gunk.

Could this day get any worse? Butch thought.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What we thinks??? An action pack chapter!!! So tells me your thoughts?? Also this isn't the last of Henry, and some Butchercup moments will come soon!!!! Also who was the hunters??? Also did I do good on the action scenes??? I tried to make it where you could picture it in your head! Wells next update should be Wens!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!