Chapter Three

Buttercup sat in her chair with Mitch having his arm around her shoulders. She was laughing with her friends, Blossom and Bubbles. She wasn't really listening but laughing when her friends was laughing so she laughed. The bell rung and the four left the room to the hall.

She felt someone staring at her as she walked in the hall, but brushed it off. She wanted to turn but held her breathe and just dropped her books so she could catch a look. She turned and didn't see anyone. She sighe and picked up the books and turned back to her friends.

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" Mitch asked as Buttercup opened the door and looked at him and pondered. She felt the feeling but it caused goosebumps to rise above her arms.

"Sure." She said as she closed her locker and caught a brush of wind flew past them she smelled the woods. She looked down the hallway and her eyes narrowed. Before she could call out Mitch grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside.

"But you have to pick me up at the end of the street." Buttercup said as Mitch pouted. Buttercup didn't let her parents know that she was dating anyone. Since her parents split up she felt the need that they didn't need to know anything about their daughter since they split up. With her father dating someone else her mother trying to make a living for her children and this weekend she was going to her mother's.

"When are you gonna tell them?" Mitch asked as they climbed in Mitch's black jeep and Buttercup shrugged and looked at him.

"Mitch they don't need to know anything about me." Buttercup said as Mitch rolled his eyes and started the jeep. Buttercup turned on the rock music before Mitch could ask anymore questions cause Buttercup likes to keep her life private.

Butch glared at the jeep and wanted to just fling it in the air but he knew that he would be hurting his mate. So he keep still and burned the ground beneath him. He sighed and closed his eyes trying to calm himself before he went insane.

He turned back around and ran back to his house and kicked opened the door. He walked inside his house and grabbed some glass and threw it out the window. He took a deep breathe and kicked down his bedroom door and smashed the door knob.

He finally fell to his knees and closed his eyes. He started to calm down and heard some jeep pull up. He looked out the window and saw his black hair beauty walking down the sidewalk. She was singing to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides and Butch hide behind the black curtain. He licked his lips as she walked inside the house and he wanted to walk out but he saw her turn around and her eyes widened at the broken door, Butch smirked and ran down the hallway and stopped at the doorway.

"Shit." Butch said trying to get the beauty attention and saw her walking over. Butch smirked and started to pick up the fallen pieces.

"Did someone break in your house?" He heard her ask, she had a deeper voice than most girls but Butch dropped his smirked and turned back to her and sighed.

"I think so, I mean I just came here from the back and the house is all smashed." Butch said as he rubbed the back of his head and the beauty nodded and she caught someone on Butch's wrist, she tried to look past it but she couldn't get her eyes off it. Butch looked at her and he let his hand down and tried to cover up his wrist.

"Do you want me to call the police?" She asked as Butch shook his head and looked back at her.

"Nah it's fine besides I have a feeling who it is." Butch said as the beauty nodded.

"Well I hope you find them." She said as Butch nodded and watched her turn back. She was walking to her house and he got a chance to look at her. Her black hair stopped at her shoulder blades she didn't have a huge thigh gap but you could see a tiny gap, she was pale almost to be a vampire.

She will be soon. Butch thought.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorries for being lates I was just so swamped with school but I'm back don't worries! Also this is just a quick type before school, I'll write up my other stories during school then post then when I get home! So tell me what we thinks??

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!