Dave - Stop it, Bro

"Hey Dave. Have I told you how hot your brother is?" The red-eyed boy had been listening to you ramble on about pretty much nothing, but he simply loved to hear your voice. Then you said that.

"No, [y/n], you haven't. How hot?" Sarcasm was pretty much all that was.

"Not as hot as you. And also much more than the temperature outside. I'm cold." he scootched closer to you on the couch - the location was the only reason you mentioned Bro since he walked past you two half naked as well as half asleep.

Dave's phone went off and he groaned before furiously texting back. You popped up under your friend's arm, snuggling into his side.

"Who was that?" He set his cellular device down before you could see and the boy didn't answer save for a shrug. It went off again and the Strider glanced at it before you heard a certain anime-shaded voice call into the room.

"Are you sure?" Dave called back with an almost frustrated tone.

"I'm sure! Leave us alone!" Then, almost as if knowing, he stood up and dragged you to his room, a fully clothed Bro heading to the living room. "Wait here - Cal ight be in here." You nodded, having run into the puppet a few times before.

He had been right where you were going to sita few times, or in the shower when you had to go to the bathroom - Dave had to save you since the thing was kind of creepy. Your grandmother would have said it was bad juju.

"Wow. how classy, Elizabeth. I bet everyone falls for the old 'it's clear' don't they?" If you didn't know the boy, you would have sworn he had scoffed.

"You did." Your eyebrows raised.

"Oh really now? When?" Dave took off his sunglasses and put them on you.

"Just now." He leaned in and kissed you.

The door opened abruptly. "Hey Dave, have you -" It was Bro, of course. "Dude, I asked if you needed any." The sass in his stance was very abundant.

"Bro! Get out!" Bro threw his hands into the air.

"Okay, but don't say I never offered."