Tragedy (Act 1)

Elmo was crying in his room. Two of his closest friends, Mr. Noodle and Big Bird were dead on the street. Sesame Street. Nobody was safe. Nobody could trust each other after the most popular men of the neighborhood were swept under the rug with no real leads. Why did they have to die, Elmo thought as hot tears streamed down his face. Was it out of jealousy? Oh boy, Big Bird and Mr.Noodle were certainly the hot shots and got all of the ladies in this town. Someone had to be against them; secretly planning out the perfect murder so they wouldn't be caught. This wasn't a sunny day anymore, no siree. This was now Hell's Kitchen. Sin City.

Behind him, a blue glow illuminated brighter and brighter, and caught Elmo's attention. Its light reflected off of Elmo's eyes. A ghostly apparition of Big Bird appeared in front of him. The bird had a sullen look on his face.

"Elmo," the bird's voice echoed throughout the room, "You need to find the killer... my killer... Oscar the Grouch." Elmo's eyes widened with shock.

"No.. Elmo doesn't believe this. Elmo can't believe this!" Could it have really been the monster that hides in the trash can?

"There are clues... all over Sesame Street.. Find evidence of my murder; of mine and Mr. Noodle's murder." And just like that, Big Bird was gone in a blink of an eye. Elmo was alone again.