whatever you say kid

(holy crap this is getting more views than i had ever expected....um....thanks >///-///< But yeah, enjoy this other, uh... horrible short chapter...kay byee )

 "SANS WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Papyrus screams from inside his room as you open the door. 

 "On an adventure with y/n." He calls back in a much quieter response. 

Papyrus opens the door and stares at his brother for a moment. 

 "You just met this kid, stop acticing like your good friends." 

Sans puts his hoodie up. 

 "Too late, were best friends. Plus, i might've broken the fourth wall..." Sans winks. 

 "Goddammit Sans! Seriously?!" Papyrus facepalms. 

 "I demolished that thing, it's in millions of pieces dude. Poor wall, didn't even see it coming..."

  "Sans please just get out of my sight, before the readers pile on more comments, go hang out with your new bestie." Papyrus groans, 

Sans turns around and walks out the door, following you. 

 "See ya bro!" Sans waves. 

 "Whatever-" Papyrus rolls his eyes. 

 "Bye bye Sans~!" Mettaton waves. 

Sans shivers and runs a bit, catching up with you. You smile at him and begin skipping. He watches you, a confused look on his face. 

 "What's up Sansy, you look terrified." You giggle. 

 "What are you doing?" He asks. 

You stop and turn to him, facing him. 

 "I'm...skipping..." You say, a completely serious look on your face. 

He stares at you, wide-eyed. 

 "Oh..." 

You two just stare at eachother, and then begin to laugh. 

 "You're so wierd." You giggle, poking his chest. 

He grins and walks beside you. You two found a small hiking trail through a random forest that you've never seen before, but this is a goddamn crappy fan-fiction so you didn't give a crap where it came from or where it lead. 

You two walked beside eachother in complete silence. You look at Sans, who you caught staring, but he quickly looked away awkwardly pretending nothing happened. 

 "So...trees...am i right?" Sans asks, trying to start a conversation.

You look at him and shake your head. 

 "Yeah, there are more than tree-thousand in this certain forest." You say, trying your hardest to be funny. 

 "You're trying too hard now." Sans chuckles, shoving his hands in his coat pockets. 

You smile softly and nod, looking down at the gravel underneath your feet. 

 "So...what are we doing?" Sans asks. 

You shrug and watch through the trees, seeing a shadow of a far-away building. 

 "Let's go there!" You grin, grabing his bony hand and running to the building. 

You two look at the building, and you fall on your knees in despair. 

 "It's a boulder.....Well i guess the place would rock...only if it had a door." Sans says, looking to the side.