Guess who's back

(I have returned. Heres a sneak peak i guess, a teeny chapter to bring you all back)

"I know you're out there, i know you're okay. Just please... come back to me..."

Sans...

You're eyes fluttered open, the wooden roof above you barely lit in the dark room you had slept in.

Another dream.

Everything was blurry, but you knew well where you were, and who you were with.

  "Grillby?" You call, bringing your knees to your chest in a worried matter.

You hear footsteps against the wooden floor, treading nearer and nearer until the door opened, revealing a bright ray of light.

  "What is it?" He asks, his luminescent hair lighting the walls around you.

Gulping hard, you took a deep breath, asking,

  "When can we go back home? I miss everyone."

He chuckles, lifting his glasses. Clearly he knew how eager you were to return, but you knew how patient the man could be, unlike yourself.

  "Soon. There is hot breakfast on the table, you're welcome to have as much as you want. Once you're done, we can start to head out."

You couldn't help but smile wide at the thought of you going back home to everyone you loved.

  "Thank you."

He nods, leaving you alone to your thoughts, walking out the door.

  "Did you have any nightmares by the way?" He asks aloud as he walked away.

  "No!" You yell, realizing this is the first night you've had a nice sleep.

The warmth of the underground cabin made you all bubbly inside, and you sighed happily, looking around. You walked lightly to the bathroom connected to the room, opening the creaking door, turning the light on.

"All I did was say my name, and laugh at his jokes. Now look where I ended up." You say aloud, looking at your reflection.

You had noticeable bags under your eyes, deep scars over you're face, frightfully messy hair. Your lips were slightly swollen and a tint of blue-ish purple, bloody cracks covering them as well. Bruises covered nearly every inch of your body, but your bright eyes and a genuine smile covered most of it up.

You brushed your teeth with the spare toothbrush given to you, trying your best to look more presentable than you already looked.

"Fine."

You twirl on your feet, spinning to the door and grinning, smelling something delicious resonating from the halls.

The floorboards were warm as you walked across them, bare feet, to the wooden table in the center.

At the far end was Grillby, doing some kind of work on a clipboard, and in front of you was a plate of pancakes.

"There's maple syrup beside you, straight from Canada. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure." He says in a low voice.

"Canadas maple syrup, huh?" You smirk, opening it, and pouring it on the pancakes.

He chuckles, and you knew if he had eyes, he would definitely be rolling them.

You pressed the fork into the now soaked pancakes, ripping a piece off and shoving it in your mouth, eagerly.

After only three more bites, you felt content, and too excited to go home then to eat.

He seemed to notice you quickly pack the rest of the pancakes into you, and chuckles softly.

"Eager to go home i see." He smiled.

You nod quickly, standing up.

"Alright. Go grab a jacket from the closet in your room. I'm going to open the door, meet me there when you're ready." He nods.

You've never run so fast before to put on clothes, you slipped into the jacket and immediately running back to Grillby.

"Lets go." You nod, trembling.

He opens the door, the cold breeze shooting forth at your faces.

"Were here." Grillby says aloud.

You smile softly, the original Snowdin in view.

"Home"