still together for now

"Listen Harry, we know that they are your mates, but just think about what this means for you." 

     "Listen Mrs. Monroe, I love the fact that I have been offered a record deal, but One Direction is a part of me that no one can take away from me." Harry spoke as he stood and started walking towards the door. Just as Harry was about to turn the knob and exit Mrs. Monroe spoke one last sentence.

     " This could be the biggest break for you, and the only chance to climb your way to the top into the big leagues." Mrs. Monroe knew she had gotten him then by the way he left the room.

  The boys had just finished band practice and were joined in Zayn's flat talking about the rights and wrongs that had happened during practice. Louis then spoke.

   "Harry are you okay Lad? you seem to have been acting depressed during practice."

  "Its nothing...well actually it is. You guys better sit down for this, i have some news. I have been signed for a record label." Harry spoke with a stutter

  "Harry, we already have a record deal. what are you taking about?" Liam questioned.

  "That's the bad part... It's a solo record deal..." Harry sighed. The group became completely silent.

  "What do u mean a SOLO record deal? I though we were ALL in this together. Isn't that what we promised when we first became One Direction?" Zayn asked becoming angry.

 "I'm sorry this is just to much... i can't even adjust this..." Niall said becoming teary in the eyes.

 "Look you guys should be happy for me. Not think about anyone but your self like you are doing right now!" harry shouted. as he barged out the door.

 "He wouldn't do this to us. Harry isn't like that now is he lads." Liam said. Louis stood up not saying a word as he ran out the door. "I have to go... this is just to much for me. Liam spoke as he rushed through the door in tears.

"What is going to happen to One Direction Zayn?" Niall spoke in tears. Zayn stood up and just as Niall thought Zayn was going to walk out the door like the rest of the guys Zayn calmly walked over to Niall, sat beside him and began to cradle him.

"I don't know Niall, I don't know..."