Chapter 4

The house were the party was at was a beach house. It was big and packed as hell. Everyone was there. People had drinks in their hands or smoking blunts. It was crazy.

I made sure I kept an eye on Katy the whole night, but she went off with her friends somewhere probably getting drunk. I didn't drink that much cuz I was driving and I want to make sure she got home safe.

"Yo man" Chad said holding two drinks in his hand and gave me one.

"What's up" I said taking a sip of the beer. It wasn't cold, but whatever.

"See any lady's?" He asked looking around the room while drinking his beer.

"Nah" I replied looking around as well. Whoever was running the music wasn't playing good songs. People were drunk, the music was too loud, and I wasn't with Katy.

"Why you looking for someone" I asked nudging Chad on the shoulder.

"Yeah I don't really care who I just want to get laid" He said making me laugh and shake my head at him.

"Of course you do" I said taking another sip.

"Hey what about her" he pointed to a girl, but it wasn't just any girl. It was Katy. I instantly tensed up, but didn't say a word. He wouldn't go for her, he's too drunk anyway.

"She's got a smokin hot body" he added checking her out from a distance. I couldn't hit him because Katy and I weren't even dating, but it still made me mad that other guys looked at her.

"No way man that will never happen" I laughed and put my drink to the side. He looked at me and laughed as well.

"Well it won't hurt to try right" Chad said handing me his drink and walked up to her. Oh no.

"Wait I'm going with you" I said and put threw his empty cup on the ground.

"Hey" Chad said and poked Katy's shoulder making her flinch and turn around.

"Hi" she said back then look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Are you here alone ?" he asked her. He was planning on sleeping with her. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"No I'm here with my friends" she replied and pointed to were her friends were. They were dancing and drinking.

"Well do you want to go somewhere alone? You look like a pretty interesting person to get to know" he flirted. I just stood there while my best friend hit on the girl I like.

"Umm" she said as she looked at me giving me an uneasy look. I wish we were dating already so she could have been with me the whole night and not worry who was hitting on her.

"Sure" she smiled making me look at her with sad eyes. Great. I think she noticed but Chad grabbed her hand and walked off. Leaving me here alone.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. This could go good or bad. Katy could reject him or end up with him. Hopefully she rejects him. I got to ask her out already.

"Hey John?" Someone asked me and I turned around to see Katy's friends. Mia, Shannon, Sophia, and Cleo I think. Katy told me there names on the drive here.

"Yeah ?" I asked. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Where did Katy go?" The short one asked.