Chapter 13

"Are you still gonna come over after school?"Shannon asked as we walked to our next class, she had health and I had pre-cal.

"Yea, you have food at your house right?" I joked as she gave me a "duh" look.

"Yea, my parents just went grocery shopping yesterday" she said.

"Then I'm definitely coming over" I said as we both laughed.

"I'll see you at lunch or are you gonna be with lover boy?" Shannon asked as we stopped right in front of her class, mine was a couple halls down.

"John you mean" I said playfully rolling my eyes. That's was Shannon's nickname for John, which was funny, but it could get kinda of annoying.

"Umm I don't know, I'll try to hangout with both you guys" I shrugged and she smiled.

"Alright bye" she said and walked into her class. I sighed as I started walking to my class. Shit I forgot my book in my locker. I rolled my eyes and turned back around and headed towards my locker witch was downstairs. I was gonna be late again, for the second time today.

I quickly opened my locker, messing up the first two times as I let out a couple frustrated sighs. I grabbed my math book.

"Your Katy right?" Some girl asked me making me turn around and face them. There was two other girls behind her. They were all really pretty, but I noticed how they dressed kinda slutty. I also noticed that they were the girls that were staring at me earlier in class. I gave them a confused look and nodded.

"And your dating John?" She asked again. I really just wanted to get to class, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Uh Yea" I said confused. Why were they asking me these questions? They all looked at each other then looked me up and down.

"He's using you. All he'll want from you is sex, then he will stop talking to you. And if you don't believe me, he did that to us" she said and pointed to the two girls behind her while they nodded in agreement.

Is that really what John wants from me? I feel so stupid. But he is so nice and sweet. I can't believe it, I thought he was different. He made me feel so special and beautiful but I guess it was all a lie.

"Are-are you sure?" I stuttered. I just wasn't expecting this.

She nodded and gave me a sympathetic look. "He'll trick you into think he has feelings for you and then he'll sleep with you. I thought he he actually liked me until he never talked to me again and avoid me"

I nodded and fought the tears that were trying to escape. I couldn't speak. He was playing me just like the rest of them.

"I'm sorry, I'll see you around" she said as they all looked sorry for me.

"Thank you for telling me" I said quietly as she nodded and walked off.

I couldn't go to class and sit there for 2 hours with John and pretend like everything was alright. I quickly whipped a tear that was rushing down my cheek and slammed my locker, which echoed through the hall. I didn't care though as I walked to the bathroom and closed the stall as I cried and cried. I was such a fool.

John's POV

I was waiting for Katy in class, but she never showed up. I tried texting her but she wouldn't text back so I sat alone in pre cal, bored out of my mind. Usually Katy and I would joke around in class and make it fun, but not today. I sighed as the bell finally rung, it was finally lunch and I can go find Katy.