Chapter 1

Making your way down the empty hallway to the principals office, you wonder about why you're getting called down. You knock on the principals door and wait patiently for him to answer. "Ah [Y/N]." He smiles at you as he opens the door and lets you into his office.

"Am I in trouble or..?" You trail worryingly. "Of course not!" The principal chuckles and relief flushes your face, "We have a new student here today and I would like you to show him around; lead him around the school and show him everything there is to it.

He has the same classes as you so it will be easier." The principal steps aside and you see a brown curly haired boy seated on the couch. "Harry." He props himself up quickly as he introduces himself. "Hi Harry. As you heard before I'm [Y/N]." You chuckle lightly as Harry takes his place standing next to you.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask her Harry." The principal doesn't break his smile as he shows you both the way out of his office. "So you just moved here or just transferring schools?" You ask Harry in an attempt to start a conversation going. He looks over to you hastily, his green eyes connecting with yours for a second before looking back down to the ground.

"Just transferring schools." Harry replies to your question in a cold tone. "What school did you go to before?" You keep the conversation going as Harry practically shut you down. "What does it matter?" He grumbles under his breath and swoops his curls to the side.

"Just asking." You say as you look over to him once more, getting the feeling that he doesn't want to talk about it. "Here; we currently have biology." You lead Harry into the classroom and close the door behind you.