Chapter 18

It's Friday lunch and you're busy in the library with Harry. You're working on your English task with him since you couldn't do it another time because of work after school and prior commitments. "What do you think we should do for broken down?" You glance up into Harry's green eyes as you take yours off the piece of paper below your nose.

"Hmm." Harry looks up at the ceiling as he softly gnaws on the end of his pen. Looking around the room for inspiration on what to write about, you notice a familiar figure standing in the fiction section coming towards you. "Oh shit." You quietly spit interrupting Harry's thought. "Huh? What is it?" He looks at you with his eyes wide open and a pondering look on his face.

Before you get a chance to reply, Sean walks around the side of the table and stands at the back of you. "Why aren't you at the cafeteria?" He asks in a mellow tone, trying not to sound angry. "Because I'm hunting elephants," you sarcastically reply to Sean and roll your eyes, "what does it look like?" You see Harry's face tense and realize that Sean is death staring him.

"Sean!" You faintly snap trying to be quiet as you're in a library. "Looks like a waste of time." Sean scoffs as he comes around to the side of you. "It's an English assignment goddamn it! And Harry's company is way better than yours ever was or ever will be." You subtly insult Sean and see Harry chuckle faintly under his breath.

"Babe-" "Don't 'babe' me. Now get lost we have to finish this!" Turning around to face Sean, you stare at him fiercely. "Babe-" "You heard [Y/N]. Leave. He doesn't want you here. We don't want you here." Harry steps in and retorts in a cold firm tone as he clenches his fist. "Chill. Wow. Fine I'll go." Sean gets up and starts to walk away muttering angrily. He turns around one last time and death stares Harry.

Talk about tension...