Chapter 37

*Your P.O.V.*

Hearing your phone vibrate on your bed next to you, you pick it up and have a look who's calling. "Urgh." You groan and roll your eyes at the sight of Sean's name popping up in the screen. Tossing your phone to the side, you ignore his call hoping he will get the message and won't call again.

After ten minutes of continuous buzzing, you finally pick up. "What?" You growl into the phone not wanting to talk to Sean. "What do you mean 'what'? I should be asking you that!" Sean snaps back angrily. "Look if this is about Harry you better hang up right now. You saw it coming. You don't have to be such a dick to him." You grumble having enough of Sean having a go at Harry.

He truly deserved what Harry did to him. If he wouldn't have proved him nothing like that would have happened. "I've been friends with you since seventh grade and now Harry comes along and suddenly you're best friends? What's with you [Y/N]?!" "Harry is special. He treats me well. He takes care of me." You quietly sob. "Bloody hell that was one mistake!" Sean shouts back. "One mistake too much." You hold your ground and reply coldly.

-silence-

"Harry has a lot of secrets. You barely know who he is. I'll find out and tell you the truth." Before you have a chance to say anything, Sean hangs up and the dial tone beeps. Tears start to form in the rims of your eyes. This can't be sorted over the phone. He has to be confronted face to face without Harry in the picture.

Deciding to see Sean to set things straight, you grab your phone and car keys and head out the door. Closing the door behind you with force, you head out to your car. "Don't think you're the one who's leading this game, I know your secrets." You whisper under your breath getting a sudden boost of confidence.