Chapter 14

"You're something special you know that?" You look over to Harry as the wind blows your hair from one side to the other. "How?" Harry asks with a smirk on his face. "You're just different," you pause and look deeply into his sea green eyes, "in a good way of course. You're different from all the other boys; you're not obnoxious and loud. You're secretive yet nice and bubbly. You treat girls well unlike the others." You say in a cheery tone which dies down to a low one at the end.

"Unlike the others?" Harry questions as his face starts to tense. "Yeah. I'd rather not talk about that to be honest." You look at the ground as the memory starts to play in the back of your head; haunting you like it was only yesterday. "I understand. We all have our secrets." Continuing to walk down the path, you step on leaves making them crunch under your foot.

"Here we are." Harry points to a bench not far away from where you're standing. "It's beautiful." You gasp in delight of the scenery; luscious green grass surrounds a small river that's surrounded by a rock barrier. Arriving at the red bench, you prop your bag down on it and retrieve your English book from it. Going over the task, you talk to Harry about what you could write about for each emotion and how to combine them all together.

Trying out some ideas, you and Harry both laugh at each others attempts and fails. You lose track of time as you get lost in the thoughts of your own mind. "What time is it?" Harry asks as he finishes laughing. "It's nearly 6pm, why?"

"Oh crap I have to go," Harry's face flushes with worry as he grabs his bag, "I'm so sorry. I'll see you at school tomorrow!" He shouts as he hastily runs away. Giving yourself a moment to take everything in, you see that Harry had dropped his notebook. "Harry you left your..book." You attempt to call out to him but it's too late he's gone away.